BY TYLENOL

Available as caplets. For adults and children 12 years and older.

Active ingredient

Acetaminophen 500 mg (in each caplet)

Purpose

Pain reliever/fever reducer

Inactive ingredients

contains one or more of these ingredients

or

Uses:

• temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
  • the common cold
  • headache
  • backache
  • minor pain of arthritis
  • toothache
  • muscular aches
  • premenstrual and menstrual cramps
  • temporarily reduces fever

Warnings

• more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
  • with other drugs containing acetaminophen
  • 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product

• skin reddening
  • blisters
  • rash

If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.

Do not use

Ask a doctor before use if you have liver disease

Stop use and ask a doctor if

• pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
  • fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
  • new symptoms occur
  • redness or swelling is present

These could be signs of a serious condition.

If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.

Keep out of reach of children.

Directions

• do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)

adults and children 12 years and over

• take 2 caplets every 6 hours while symptoms last
  • do not take more than 6 caplets in 24 hours, unless directed by a doctor
  • do not take for more than 10 days unless directed by a doctor

children under 12 years

ask a doctor

Cassandra W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
One of the few pain killers I can take that does not interact with my medication, does a pretty decent job of easing my headaches when they get a bit too intense. Plus it's easy to find these anywhere, so even on a road trip I'm still able to find them.
Crystal D.
1 S 6th St Gladstone, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Lately my colds have left my body feeling bad, normally I reach for IB Profin, but thats just not working, Tylenol has done the job time after time. Thanks for the relief Tylenol!
Lia A.
Linden, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Tylenol Review

Tylenol is used for many things like Headaches, Back Problems, Health Issues and aches and pains. You can purchase Tylenol anywhere, I usually switch back in forth with Tylenol and Ibuprofen having pains. It's not good to take Tylenol all the time because the Tylenol eats the lining of your stomach that can cause Ulcers, and Digestion issues.
Mookie M.
New York , NY
I love Tylenol its works magic they are good for pain relief , and very effective they have different strengths which is good , compared to other pills this works best for me after dentist or if it's that time of the month, I do recommend these pain killers, but make sure you use them for the right purpose, or if your unsure ask an doctor or local pharmacies
Nohelia R.
Pleasantville, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Effective pain reliever for headache, toothache, muscle pain and many other aches and pains. One problem with Tylenol is that it can cause a liver toxicity or damage if taken frequently or by someone with a weak liver. Tylenol® Extra Strength Caplets for Adults
Tyra W.
Clinton, MD
Tylenol in general does not work as well for me as other brands of pain medication. I got extra strength Tylenol because it was all that was available at the time, but I found myself needed to take more than the recommended dosage to get rid of my headache. While I do keep it in my household, it's not usually the first pain medication I reach for.
Megan N.
New Boston, IL
It works pretty well. I get shin splints a lot and this helps a bunch. It also helps alleviate my chronic migraines. This is usually the only kind of pain reliever I use because it's the one my mom always gave me and I don't trust anything else.
Becky S.
Depew, NY
I use this product often to help deal with back and neck pain. I purchased the product from our local food store, Wegmans. The product is a little pricy but does come with a lot and works really well so i would say that it was worth the money. I would recommend this product to anyone.
Jeanette R.
Wauseon, OH
I have found Tylenol Extra Strength Caplets to be effective for me in relieving minor pains and aches. Whether it is a headache, generalized soreness after a long day at work, or a minor sports related injury, this is a product that I reach for.
Majdoulin O.
Garden City, MI
I don't even know why it's popular so much, it really does nothing.
Last week I had a very bad headache and I took two pills of this extra strength and it literally did nothing, I took another two after several hours and the pain still there. I don't usually have a headache, so I don't take too much pain killers, but this Tylenol is very disappointing.
Leidy daliza R.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you like this product??
Amber M.