BY TYLENOL

Available as caplets. For adults and children 12 years and older.

Active ingredient

Acetaminophen 500 mg (in each caplet)

Purpose

Pain reliever/fever reducer

Inactive ingredients

contains one or more of these ingredients

or

Uses:

• temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
  • the common cold
  • headache
  • backache
  • minor pain of arthritis
  • toothache
  • muscular aches
  • premenstrual and menstrual cramps
  • temporarily reduces fever

Warnings

• more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
  • with other drugs containing acetaminophen
  • 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product

• skin reddening
  • blisters
  • rash

If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.

Do not use

Ask a doctor before use if you have liver disease

Stop use and ask a doctor if

• pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
  • fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
  • new symptoms occur
  • redness or swelling is present

These could be signs of a serious condition.

If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.

Keep out of reach of children.

Directions

• do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)

adults and children 12 years and over

ask a doctor

Mackenzie W.
Spartanburg, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Works good but my husband is a nurse and he said that you have to be careful because it could cause you to have liver failure if you take more than 3000 mg a day. Tylenol contains acetaminophen which is toxic to the liver. Be sure to read your drug labels.
Liz F.
Brooklyn, NY
I can't take NSAIDs because of a medical condition, and Tylenol has been my pain relief of choice for years. Relatively affordable, I reach for Extra Strength by default whenever I'm experiencing pain or anticipating experiencing pain. I carry it with me everywhere. Good for headaches, menstrual cramps, and your every day aches and pains like muscle fatigue.
Jennifer J.
Fountain, CO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Tylenol Extra Strength Pain Relief Tablets come to the quick aid of any sort of body pains and keep them at bay for hours and hours.  The tablets are affordable and easily located in almost any stores or drugstores.  I definitely recommend this to anybody who is suffering from headaches to body aches of any kind.  I will purchase these again.
Colleen K.
Seattle, WA
Tylenol has always been my go-to pain reliever ever since I was little and my parents gave it to me. It always works fast and is reliable. My body pains, fever, or headaches are always gone within about 30 minutes of taking this medication and I always feel great!!
Cassandra W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
One of the few pain killers I can take that does not interact with my medication, does a pretty decent job of easing my headaches when they get a bit too intense. Plus it's easy to find these anywhere, so even on a road trip I'm still able to find them.
Sierra N.
West Mansfield, OH
This was my lifesaver when I was pregnant. I suffered severe migraines and I was unable to take my usual go to medication for them. This stuff really helped me get through my migraines. The best part was that I didn't get recurring headaches from this stuff. The only downfall is that I had to take some sort of caffeine with it for it to be fully effective.
Chantea H.
Sanford, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I take Tylenol when it's that time of the month for sure. It helps with cramps, headaches, body aches and all the above. Any time I have a cold or something I reach for Tylenol so my fever goes down and my body aches are controlled. It's usually on sale somewhere so it's affordable and I've been using it for years. I carry some in my purse for emergencies.
Crystal D.
1 S 6th St Gladstone, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Lately my colds have left my body feeling bad, normally I reach for IB Profin, but thats just not working, Tylenol has done the job time after time. Thanks for the relief Tylenol!
Lia A.
Linden, MI
Tylenol Review

Tylenol is used for many things like Headaches, Back Problems, Health Issues and aches and pains. You can purchase Tylenol anywhere, I usually switch back in forth with Tylenol and Ibuprofen having pains. It's not good to take Tylenol all the time because the Tylenol eats the lining of your stomach that can cause Ulcers, and Digestion issues.
Nohelia R.
Pleasantville, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Effective pain reliever for headache, toothache, muscle pain and many other aches and pains. One problem with Tylenol is that it can cause a liver toxicity or damage if taken frequently or by someone with a weak liver. Tylenol® Extra Strength Caplets for Adults
Leidy daliza R.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you like this product??
Amber M.