BY TYLENOL

Available as caplets. For adults and children 12 years and older.

Active ingredient

Acetaminophen 500 mg (in each caplet)

Purpose

Pain reliever/fever reducer

Inactive ingredients

contains one or more of these ingredients

or

Uses:

• temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
  • the common cold
  • headache
  • backache
  • minor pain of arthritis
  • toothache
  • muscular aches
  • premenstrual and menstrual cramps
  • temporarily reduces fever

Warnings

• more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
  • with other drugs containing acetaminophen
  • 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product

• skin reddening
  • blisters
  • rash

If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.

Do not use

Ask a doctor before use if you have liver disease

Stop use and ask a doctor if

• pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
  • fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
  • new symptoms occur
  • redness or swelling is present

These could be signs of a serious condition.

If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.

Keep out of reach of children.

Directions

• do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)

adults and children 12 years and over

• take 2 caplets every 6 hours while symptoms last
  • do not take more than 6 caplets in 24 hours, unless directed by a doctor
  • do not take for more than 10 days unless directed by a doctor

children under 12 years

ask a doctor

Lisa W.
Joseph City , AZ
Tylenol is all I can use. And it's never let me down! I use it from headaches to aches and pains
Brittny D.
Victoria, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Tylenol is the only pain meds I can take and it works really well I can't go anywhere without it
Daisy S.
I use these more than I use any other brand, they are fairly strong I usually take 2 when needed.
Rebecca R.
Lyndhurst, NJ
helps alot with my headaches and any other kind of dull pain i have in my body i would reccomend
Gabriela C.
Los Angeles, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have it at home as one my basics... when it comes the winter I tend to use it when it’s needed
Anna P.
Wellsboro, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Tylenol works really well when I have a headache or back pain. It's a great way to relieve pain.
Leigha T.
Great product!!! This product helps reduce to completely get rid of my headaches and back aches!
Kimberly B.
Tylenol Extra strength relieves all my aches and pains with minutes of taking it. What a relief!
Madison C.
I usually buy the flavor coated caplets to help them go down easier and they don't taste as bad!
April L.
Findlay, OH
1,111 reviews
Love this! Great quality, prices, and very useful! Overall, I would really recommend trying out!
Leidy daliza R.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you like this product??
Amber M.