BY TYLENOL

Available as caplets. For adults and children 12 years and older.

Active ingredient

Acetaminophen 500 mg (in each caplet)

Purpose

Pain reliever/fever reducer

Inactive ingredients

contains one or more of these ingredients

or

Uses:

• temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
  • the common cold
  • headache
  • backache
  • minor pain of arthritis
  • toothache
  • muscular aches
  • premenstrual and menstrual cramps
  • temporarily reduces fever

Warnings

• more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
  • with other drugs containing acetaminophen
  • 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product

• skin reddening
  • blisters
  • rash

If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.

Do not use

Ask a doctor before use if you have liver disease

Stop use and ask a doctor if

• pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
  • fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
  • new symptoms occur
  • redness or swelling is present

These could be signs of a serious condition.

If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.

Keep out of reach of children.

Directions

• do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)

adults and children 12 years and over

ask a doctor

Carrie W.
Oakland, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I really like Tylenol Extra strength caplets. They work quickly to relieve back pain, or a headache, usually within 30 minutes. I missed a step last week, & hurt my knee. My doctor told me to take Tylenol for the pain, ice it down & keep it elevated. I'm doing those things, while I wait for the orthopedist to get in contact with me. The Tylenol is keeping my pain under control. It is about the only thing I can take
Victoria F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Nothing takes pain away like Tylenol. Seriously great stuff. If you work out a lot and get muscle cramps like I do; this stuff does the trick. It's powerful and long lasting. Pretty inexpensive and worth the purchase. I would definitely recommend to keep this on hand.
Sara M.
knoxville
This stuff kicks pain in the butt. It is fast acting and has me back on my feet in no time. Unlike ibuprofen, it doesn't upset my stomach. Do be aware though, if you have dye allergies, this isn't the best choice for you. Even though it is white in color, it has blue dye in it, seriously read the label. So make sure if you or your child have dye allergies to look at their clear options.
Becky R.
Portland, OR
I get really awful migraines and menstrual cramps, and Tylenol has always been my go to for quick and effective pain relief. I carry a bottle with me when I travel to ward off a migraine when I get the warning signs.
Kay W.
Lewistown
This product is kind of pricey but I don't mind paying extra for the convenience I Always have a pack of these in my purse Tylenol is a very good product from infant to adults I bought my product at Walmart and I am very glad to have Tylenol as my pain relieve
Maribel T.
Alton, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Excelent for relief of pain, the best over the counte medication, i have used for  migraines tylenol works better than ibuprofen for me.

I used it for occasional tooth aches because of my braces, its a good painkiller,  i highly recommend it, it really works
Paige B.
Macedonia, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Tylenol® Extra Strength Caplets for Adults will last a long time. It works great on fevers and minor headaches. My only concern is the possibility of liver damage when taken with alcohol. So please don't use for a hangover unless necessary.
Emily S.
Fairfield, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love Tylenol!  I have issues with my stomach and digestive tract.  Advil no longer works without aggravating my stomach but Tylenol still works like a charm!  I carry some with me at all times because you never know when an ache, pain or fever is going to hit.
Marisa W.
Warwick , NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have been taking tylenol for aches and pains for the past 2 years. I switched after finding out how terrible some of the other brands are for you. I find that even though they may not be AS effective as some other pain relievers that they always get the job done.
Erica L.
Bacliff, TX
As most people are aware Tylenol is a great product. There are times you are out and get a headache. You can pay two or three dollars for those little packs at the convenience store or get a bottle for your purse. I prefer the bottle in my purse but not the huge bottle. This one fits great in a purse, diaper bag, or even your pocket plus it is refillable or buy another for $2.00 at the most.
Leidy daliza R.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you like this product??
Amber M.