BY TYLENOL

Available as caplets. For adults and children 12 years and older.

Active ingredient

Acetaminophen 500 mg (in each caplet)

Purpose

Pain reliever/fever reducer

Inactive ingredients

contains one or more of these ingredients

or

Uses:

• temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
  • the common cold
  • headache
  • backache
  • minor pain of arthritis
  • toothache
  • muscular aches
  • premenstrual and menstrual cramps
  • temporarily reduces fever

Warnings

• more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
  • with other drugs containing acetaminophen
  • 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product

• skin reddening
  • blisters
  • rash

If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.

Do not use

Ask a doctor before use if you have liver disease

Stop use and ask a doctor if

• pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
  • fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
  • new symptoms occur
  • redness or swelling is present

These could be signs of a serious condition.

If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.

Keep out of reach of children.

Directions

• do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)

adults and children 12 years and over

ask a doctor

Emily D.
Somerset, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Love tylenol. Always seems to be quick and efficient. Great for minor and major headaches and pains
Ashlee G.
Bella Vista
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I suffer from bad migraines and this is a product that’s always in my purse. It’s saves me weekly.
Tiffany A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This works awesome take two An I’m good all day the gel I really good too love that this is around
Samantha M.
Lewiston, ME
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Works great. I hate taking medicine, but rarely when I do I can usually get some relief with this.
Taylor J.
Byron, GA
Tylenol is a classic as far as pain or fever relief goes. Works great for mild pain and affordable.
Whitney T.
Bakersville , NC
I prefer ibuprofen over Tylenol. But it still does the job. I used this gif lots of sports injuries
Hala S.
West Springfield, MA
It's perfect and stoped pain I like it it's healthy and cool because make me relax and feel better
Monisha M.
Jacksonville, NC
Hits the spot every time. Nice medication for smaller pain. Nice relief time span. Always will buy.
Ashley M.
Sneads Ferry, NC
Tylenol is always my go to for my headaches 9 times out of 10 my headache will be gone very quickly
Kailey S.
Nashville, TN
This gets rid of my mild headaches caused by my birth control and makes me forget I even had them.
Leidy daliza R.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you like this product??
Amber M.