BY TYLENOL #42 in Pain Relief

Available as caplets. For adults and children 12 years and older.

Active ingredient

Acetaminophen 500 mg (in each caplet)

Purpose

Pain reliever/fever reducer

Inactive ingredients

contains one or more of these ingredients

or

Uses:

• temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
  • the common cold
  • headache
  • backache
  • minor pain of arthritis
  • toothache
  • muscular aches
  • premenstrual and menstrual cramps
  • temporarily reduces fever

Warnings

• more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
  • with other drugs containing acetaminophen
  • 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product

• skin reddening
  • blisters
  • rash

If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.

Do not use

Ask a doctor before use if you have liver disease

Stop use and ask a doctor if

• pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
  • fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
  • new symptoms occur
  • redness or swelling is present

These could be signs of a serious condition.

If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.

Keep out of reach of children.

Directions

• do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)

adults and children 12 years and over

• take 2 caplets every 6 hours while symptoms last
  • do not take more than 6 caplets in 24 hours, unless directed by a doctor
  • do not take for more than 10 days unless directed by a doctor

children under 12 years

ask a doctor

Mary D.
Norton
I love using these for on the go suddenly paint hat arises. They are extremely helpful and work well.
Justin E.
Battle Creek, MI
This stuff works great for over the counter pain killers. Like the other brands it’s rather expensive
Michele H.
Cincinnati, OH
I use this product she. Alternating between this and a Motrin. Tylenol is a trusted brand in my home
April S.
Rockmart , GA
Tylenol works miracles for any of my needs! We keep this stocked in the medicine cabinet at my house
Paola F.
Este es bueno para el dolor de cabeza, no me gusta abusar de él, solo lo tomo cuando es muy necesario
Randi W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I always keep Tylenol extra strength and it works well for fever reducers any sort of headache painst
Vanessa L.
Apopka, FL
Really like these, I keep them in my car for on the go pain relief and they hold up well in the heat
Camryn R.
Pottstown
I use this when I'm on my period and it gets rid of my cramps so that I can go about my day normally
Kelly N.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I've been using this for years and it always works. Theres nothing mkre to say than it works vey well
Ashley R.
Its been great for my pain and it’s very long lasting. This has been very helpful for my family also
Leidy daliza R.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you like this product??
Amber M.