BY TYLENOL

Available as caplets. For adults and children 12 years and older.

Active ingredient

Acetaminophen 500 mg (in each caplet)

Purpose

Pain reliever/fever reducer

Inactive ingredients

contains one or more of these ingredients

or

Uses:

• temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
  • the common cold
  • headache
  • backache
  • minor pain of arthritis
  • toothache
  • muscular aches
  • premenstrual and menstrual cramps
  • temporarily reduces fever

Warnings

• more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
  • with other drugs containing acetaminophen
  • 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product

• skin reddening
  • blisters
  • rash

If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.

Do not use

Ask a doctor before use if you have liver disease

Stop use and ask a doctor if

• pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
  • fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
  • new symptoms occur
  • redness or swelling is present

These could be signs of a serious condition.

If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.

Keep out of reach of children.

Directions

• do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)

adults and children 12 years and over

ask a doctor

Buy on Amazon*
Alexis T.
Franklin, WV
Always help me when I get my migraines or I’m aching! Always carry some with me just incase I need relief
Michelle S.
Woodbury
The only thing that I can take when TTC. Does great with my aches and pains. I also use for my headaches.
Vanessa C.
new brighton.
Very helpful with my tooth pain. Eased pain. Allowed me to sleep. Reasonable price. Will purchase again.
Dana B.
Sumter, SC
Knocks out even the toughest headaches I get in no time. It’s sold everywhere and very reasonably priced.
haley B.
N Highlands, CA
I normally reach for the tylonal to relieve the pain I get when I am sick, in my opinion it works better
Mary R.
Horizon City, TX
I love Tylenol. It says works for my headaches and migraines. It also relieves my back pain really fast.
mallory r.
Buffalo, MN
Lobe tylenol, always takes away my pain and since I suffer from.chronic back pain it is my life saver!!!
Jessica B.
Killen, AL
Tylenol is my go to pain medicine whenever I'm hurting​. It's awesome for cramps and headaches definitely
Sandra R.
Los Angeles, CA
These help for any mild pains that may arouse through out my day. Will not help with menstrual cramps tho
Kirsten H.
Islandton, SC
Love this stuff and it really works for everything and it comes in handy now that I'm pregnant its great!
Leidy daliza R.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you like this product??
Amber M.