BY TYLENOL

Available as caplets. For adults and children 12 years and older.

Active ingredient

Acetaminophen 500 mg (in each caplet)

Purpose

Pain reliever/fever reducer

Inactive ingredients

contains one or more of these ingredients

or

Uses:

• temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
  • the common cold
  • headache
  • backache
  • minor pain of arthritis
  • toothache
  • muscular aches
  • premenstrual and menstrual cramps
  • temporarily reduces fever

Warnings

• more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
  • with other drugs containing acetaminophen
  • 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product

• skin reddening
  • blisters
  • rash

If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.

Do not use

Ask a doctor before use if you have liver disease

Stop use and ask a doctor if

• pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
  • fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
  • new symptoms occur
  • redness or swelling is present

These could be signs of a serious condition.

If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.

Keep out of reach of children.

Directions

• do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)

adults and children 12 years and over

ask a doctor

Brenda C.
Norcross, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This particular tylenol got me through my hemorrhoidectomy pain! I dont wish that pain on anyone but tylenol extra strength got me through it since i could not breastfeed with the pain killers the doctor prescribed to me..... so tylenol it was since i cant drink advil or ibuprofen.
Jessica N.
Kingsport , TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love the option of having the little travel size bottle instead of carrying around the whole bottle. Several times while carrying the whole bottle in my purse the cap has popped off and I have the whole bottle spilled into my purse. I like being able to just carry around what I need and not having to take the whole bottle from the house or worry about putting the bottle back. I typically carry a travel size in my purse and it's always there when the pain hits!
Samantha C.
Council Blfs, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is the only pain reliever that is safe to use when pregnant and breast feeding so i have been using this for a long. It helps with any kind of ache and pain or cramp and helps headaches too. But sometimes when i have a really bad headache i have to take it more than once a day. Like, ill take it cause my headache is killing me and it wont help at all so im like miserable, counting down the minutes until i can take more. That sucks. But that doesnt happen often.
Aleah W.
Springfield, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I've suffered from headaches and migraines ever since I can remember. For the longest time I used other medications that only caused more stomach issues for me, but Extra Strength kicks in quickly and takes care of the issue quickly without causing further issues. I've used other pain relievers but none of them work as well or as thoroughly as Extra Strength Tylenol so I never go anywhere without it. Tylenol® Extra Strength Caplets for Adults
Courtney K.
Newport, KY
For the most part, Tylenol has never let me down. I use it for essentially everything, from headaches to menstrual cramps and everything in between. You can find it anywhere, even in gas stations and convenience stores in campus, so it is easily accessible. I take the recommended dose and it usually does the trick within the hour. I do wish it worked just a little quicker sometimes.
Danielle S.
Edgewater, NJ
Being a college student comes with an insane amount of spending time on the computer, reading textbooks and endless handouts; so during those late night study hours I resort to Tylenol to ease the excruciating headaches and reduce the sensitivity to light on my eyes. It's my ultimate go-to pain reliever for everything.
Brittany B.
San Antonio Texas
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
When I have really bad headaches I take two of these and lay down and I start to feel relieve after just a few minutes I love Tylenol. I've gotten use to taking these for migraines and headaches while pregnant
Jen C.
Mebane, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Always in my purse! My doctor actually recommends I take two Tylenol Extra Strength before my chemotherapy infusions, that is how safe, and effective it is! I also have migraines on a regular basis, and Tylenol is one of the only thing that helps, and still allows me to function normally.
Denise W.
Indianapolis, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is my favorite pain reliever. I always keep a bottle in my bag especially when I'm going to work. I always get a headache or backache and this always works.
Tori B.
Trussville, AL
Works fairly well on my migraines. I am thankful to have this so that I don't have to take a prescription pill every time I have a migraine. It works very effectively on regular headaches, and it is pretty effective on mild migraines. I totally attribute that to the "extra strength" in this specific brand because it seems to be the only one that helps with migraines!
Leidy daliza R.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you like this product??
Amber M.