BY TYLENOL

Available as caplets. For adults and children 12 years and older.

Active ingredient

Acetaminophen 500 mg (in each caplet)

Purpose

Pain reliever/fever reducer

Inactive ingredients

contains one or more of these ingredients

or

Uses:

• temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
  • the common cold
  • headache
  • backache
  • minor pain of arthritis
  • toothache
  • muscular aches
  • premenstrual and menstrual cramps
  • temporarily reduces fever

Warnings

• more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
  • with other drugs containing acetaminophen
  • 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product

• skin reddening
  • blisters
  • rash

If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.

Do not use

Ask a doctor before use if you have liver disease

Stop use and ask a doctor if

• pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
  • fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
  • new symptoms occur
  • redness or swelling is present

These could be signs of a serious condition.

If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.

Keep out of reach of children.

Directions

• do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)

adults and children 12 years and over

• take 2 caplets every 6 hours while symptoms last
  • do not take more than 6 caplets in 24 hours, unless directed by a doctor
  • do not take for more than 10 days unless directed by a doctor

children under 12 years

ask a doctor

Nicole S.
Saint Paul, MN
Works fantastic. It is the only kid of pain reliever I can take and it helps with migraines within minutes.
️️natalie L.
New Britain , CT
I usually take 600 mg for menstrual cramps, headaches,knee pain and more. The extra strength works for me.
Tiffany H.
Works for about anything for me. This is my go to pain reliever for me and my child . Does great..........
Holle J.
Works well. I like it that it helps with minor aches and pains. I bought it at Publix. I use it regularly.
Sabina S.
Littleton, CO
This is highly recommended and highly effective on me. It's helping me a lot when I'm in pain. My reliever.
Makinsy F.
Waltham, MA
Helped cure my headache in five minutes and overall would recommend for headache and problems similar
kaci c.
Gadsden, AL
I have fibromyalgia and Tylenol is my go-to pain meds to help me through my day. I use this product daily.
Sherrie M.
Rochester, NY
Tylenol doesn’t work very well to me. I might as well be drinking water. Doesn’t relieve pain or headaches.
Tangela J.
Denton, TX
Pretty good on body aches and pain. It doesn’t help me with headaches, but will knock everything else out.
Jacy M.
Kennewick , WA
This is a really good medication to use for various different types of things I mainly use it for headaches
Leidy daliza R.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you like this product??
Amber M.