BY TYLENOL

Available as caplets. For adults and children 12 years and older.

Active ingredient

Acetaminophen 500 mg (in each caplet)

Purpose

Pain reliever/fever reducer

Inactive ingredients

contains one or more of these ingredients

or

Uses:

• temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
  • the common cold
  • headache
  • backache
  • minor pain of arthritis
  • toothache
  • muscular aches
  • premenstrual and menstrual cramps
  • temporarily reduces fever

Warnings

• more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
  • with other drugs containing acetaminophen
  • 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product

• skin reddening
  • blisters
  • rash

If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.

Do not use

Ask a doctor before use if you have liver disease

Stop use and ask a doctor if

• pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
  • fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
  • new symptoms occur
  • redness or swelling is present

These could be signs of a serious condition.

If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.

Keep out of reach of children.

Directions

• do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)

adults and children 12 years and over

ask a doctor

Theresa D.
Lansing, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I only buy Tylenol in the extra strength option. The acetaminophen really helps my headaches (especially the ones from hangovers). The size makes it easy to swallow with water. It's fast acting and the price is comparable to its competitors. It's a great OTC pain relieve to keep on hand in your medicine cabinet.
Leidy Johana Z.
Woodhaven, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I suffer from migraines, this medicine works , it really help me , because something the pain is very frustrating.
It drives me crazy especially at night when in trying to sleep, i also send this to my mom in colombia because she is having the same problem and she is very happy with the results, very economic and super easy to find online and in the stores
Vicki W.
Portage, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I always keep this in my medicine cabinet it's good for everything. From headaches, knee pain, hang overs, etc. It really works and when you try it will understand why Tylenol is a staple in most people medicine cabinets. Are grandparents use it our parents used it now we use it. The price is great and comes in different sizes and found everywhere.
Amber M.
Monroe, LA
Perfect for a purse or on vacation. Just 10 tablets and that's all you need. I use it for this "out-of-no-where" headaches, sudden cramps, if I bump my toe, and so on. Small packaging and that's better than Advil and ALEVE. It's a great price and can be purchased at your local Walmart. I keep one in my backpack for college, my wristlet, my purse, and my duffle bag. You never know when you will be in pain. It's best to stay prepared with these Tylenol mini compartment that fits anywhere!!
Michelle H.
I take Tylenol Extra Strength whenever I have a pain I can't handle. I use to take ibuprofen when I was younger, but I am not allowed to take NSAIDs anymore. With that being said, I find that the Tylenol helps with the pain but it doesn't take it away or last as long as the ibuprofen. It takes a little bit longer to set in as well. I refuse to take stronger medicine so the Tylenol is my only option. I'm learning to get use to it but it would be nice if it worked a little better.
Marylin C.
Los Angeles, CA
Im going to have to be honest here but these pills are ahit lol. I bought some and I had high expectations and they let me down! These pills dont do anything for me. I had pain and had a huge headache but these pills did not help at all. They help for minor stuff but for a pill to claim it is extra strength but does not help you.... never buying again.
Brenda C.
Norcross, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This particular tylenol got me through my hemorrhoidectomy pain! I dont wish that pain on anyone but tylenol extra strength got me through it since i could not breastfeed with the pain killers the doctor prescribed to me..... so tylenol it was since i cant drink advil or ibuprofen.
Jessica N.
Kingsport , TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love the option of having the little travel size bottle instead of carrying around the whole bottle. Several times while carrying the whole bottle in my purse the cap has popped off and I have the whole bottle spilled into my purse. I like being able to just carry around what I need and not having to take the whole bottle from the house or worry about putting the bottle back. I typically carry a travel size in my purse and it's always there when the pain hits!
Samantha C.
Council Blfs, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is the only pain reliever that is safe to use when pregnant and breast feeding so i have been using this for a long. It helps with any kind of ache and pain or cramp and helps headaches too. But sometimes when i have a really bad headache i have to take it more than once a day. Like, ill take it cause my headache is killing me and it wont help at all so im like miserable, counting down the minutes until i can take more. That sucks. But that doesnt happen often.
Danielle S.
Edgewater, NJ
Being a college student comes with an insane amount of spending time on the computer, reading textbooks and endless handouts; so during those late night study hours I resort to Tylenol to ease the excruciating headaches and reduce the sensitivity to light on my eyes. It's my ultimate go-to pain reliever for everything.
Leidy daliza R.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you like this product??
Amber M.