BY TYLENOL #42 in Pain Relief

Available as caplets. For adults and children 12 years and older.

Active ingredient

Acetaminophen 500 mg (in each caplet)

Purpose

Pain reliever/fever reducer

Inactive ingredients

contains one or more of these ingredients

or

Uses:

• temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
  • the common cold
  • headache
  • backache
  • minor pain of arthritis
  • toothache
  • muscular aches
  • premenstrual and menstrual cramps
  • temporarily reduces fever

Warnings

• more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
  • with other drugs containing acetaminophen
  • 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product

• skin reddening
  • blisters
  • rash

If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.

Do not use

Ask a doctor before use if you have liver disease

Stop use and ask a doctor if

• pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
  • fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
  • new symptoms occur
  • redness or swelling is present

These could be signs of a serious condition.

If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.

Keep out of reach of children.

Directions

• do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)

adults and children 12 years and over

• take 2 caplets every 6 hours while symptoms last
  • do not take more than 6 caplets in 24 hours, unless directed by a doctor
  • do not take for more than 10 days unless directed by a doctor

children under 12 years

ask a doctor

Gina F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Been around since who knows when. Who doesnt take Tylenol? Helps me with certain aches and pains. Recommend.
Laura G.
Baraboo, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Tylenol always works f0r me, even though I usually get the store brands of it. The extra strength works great
Taylor M.
Extra strength is always my go-to! Sometimes my migraine meds aren't always on standby and this helps a lot.
Kadie A.
Cusseta, AL
Tylenol always works!! I have to alternate pain relievers and Tylenol is effective no matter what’s going on
kasey l.
Mooresville , IN
Works great for migraines! I always have some on the shelf at my home. Great for other types of pain as well.
Sheena M.
Atlanta, GA
This gets the job done. I normally buy the 100 count. I'm allergic to all NSAIDs so this is the best I can do
cassia s.
Promise the pain relief and fulfill the promise. Big dragees, a little bad to swallow, but not a big problem.
Silvia R.
Sacramento , CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
With a bad knee I need painkillers like crazy.. So when I drink a tablet it is my first and only go to method
Mayra G.
Rio Rancho, NM
A convenient little bottle to take along with you wherever you go! I love these tylenol. They're my favorite.
Julianna P.
Raleigh
Quick relief for those aches and pains. I try not to take pain medicine but when I do Advil does the trick
Leidy daliza R.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you like this product??
Amber M.