BY TYLENOL

Available as caplets. For adults and children 12 years and older.

Active ingredient

Acetaminophen 500 mg (in each caplet)

Purpose

Pain reliever/fever reducer

Inactive ingredients

contains one or more of these ingredients

or

Uses:

• temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
  • the common cold
  • headache
  • backache
  • minor pain of arthritis
  • toothache
  • muscular aches
  • premenstrual and menstrual cramps
  • temporarily reduces fever

Warnings

• more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
  • with other drugs containing acetaminophen
  • 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product

• skin reddening
  • blisters
  • rash

If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.

Do not use

Ask a doctor before use if you have liver disease

Stop use and ask a doctor if

• pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
  • fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
  • new symptoms occur
  • redness or swelling is present

These could be signs of a serious condition.

If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.

Keep out of reach of children.

Directions

• do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)

adults and children 12 years and over

• take 2 caplets every 6 hours while symptoms last
  • do not take more than 6 caplets in 24 hours, unless directed by a doctor
  • do not take for more than 10 days unless directed by a doctor

children under 12 years

ask a doctor

Emily A.
Michigan City
Easy to get and works well. Whether it's a head ache to a back ache it helps. It's not too expensive either.
Sara B.
Knoxville
These work wonders on my headaches and aches and pains. I take mine with food so it doesn’t upset my stomach
Kay J.
Los Angeles
It Gets the job done when you have a minor headache or pain. Not expensive at all and found at most retailers
priscilla k.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Great product when I have pain I definitely keep it in my purse or in my cabinet it definitely comes in handy
Sally L.
My family and I have used Tylenol for many years for aches and pains and for fevers when we get sick at home.
Miriam M.
Salem, OR
Cheap i love their pain med the only thing its a lil more expensive but i have use them and i have take them
Stephanie O.
Moore Haven, FL
I use this all the time when I have bad headaches or I get cramps. Very affordable and cheap and easy to take
Ashley P.
When I have a headache or any other pain that is uncomfortable I go for these! They take the pain right away!
Erica C.
Austin, TX
Tylenol is a great way to relieve pain, it's cheap and an easy product to find in stores. I would recommend.
Stephanie L.
Cantril, IA
I use Tylenol extra strength for my migraines. It is my favorite pain reliever and I have used it for years.
Leidy daliza R.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you like this product??
Amber M.