BY TYLENOL #42 in Pain Relief

Available as caplets. For adults and children 12 years and older.

Active ingredient

Acetaminophen 500 mg (in each caplet)

Purpose

Pain reliever/fever reducer

Inactive ingredients

contains one or more of these ingredients

or

Uses:

• temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
  • the common cold
  • headache
  • backache
  • minor pain of arthritis
  • toothache
  • muscular aches
  • premenstrual and menstrual cramps
  • temporarily reduces fever

Warnings

• more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
  • with other drugs containing acetaminophen
  • 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product

• skin reddening
  • blisters
  • rash

If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.

Do not use

Ask a doctor before use if you have liver disease

Stop use and ask a doctor if

• pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
  • fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
  • new symptoms occur
  • redness or swelling is present

These could be signs of a serious condition.

If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.

Keep out of reach of children.

Directions

• do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)

adults and children 12 years and over

• take 2 caplets every 6 hours while symptoms last
  • do not take more than 6 caplets in 24 hours, unless directed by a doctor
  • do not take for more than 10 days unless directed by a doctor

children under 12 years

ask a doctor

Nicole H.
I prefer ibuprofen for aches and pains but these are a good backup that is easier on my stomach. They work good
erin d.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I took 2 of these for my headache. It helped a little bit but not completely. It may help more if i wasnt sick.
Stephanie L.
Cantril, IA
I use Tylenol extra strength for my migraines. It is my favorite pain reliever and I have used it for years.
Tabitha L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love Tylenol as it gets rid of any small aches and headaches that I have I recommend this product to anyone
Billie K.
Glouster
Tylenol helps get to the pain no matter where it is. Everything from body aches, headaches, and sore joints.
Kalia X.
It works.. for me it just takes a little longer for the meds to kick in. But when it does it does it's just.
Brooke L.
Macomb, MI
Sometimes I can't sleep due to backache from my "monthly visitor" so this is a major help during those times.
Nicolevada-Comedian V.
Atlanta, GA
Tylenol is gentle and great before bed or after a long workout. It doesn't interfere with my other medicines.
Gina A.
Bakersfield, CA
This is a must. I love Tylenol and they have an amazing brand and they will continue growing in multiple ways
Roxanne P.
Woodbridge , VA
Tylenol is okay. I don’t think it works as well as other pain relievers but it is helpful when I’m pregnant.
Leidy daliza R.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you like this product??
Amber M.