BY TYLENOL

Available as caplets. For adults and children 12 years and older.

Active ingredient

Acetaminophen 500 mg (in each caplet)

Purpose

Pain reliever/fever reducer

Inactive ingredients

contains one or more of these ingredients

or

Uses:

• temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
  • the common cold
  • headache
  • backache
  • minor pain of arthritis
  • toothache
  • muscular aches
  • premenstrual and menstrual cramps
  • temporarily reduces fever

Warnings

• more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
  • with other drugs containing acetaminophen
  • 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product

• skin reddening
  • blisters
  • rash

If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.

Do not use

Ask a doctor before use if you have liver disease

Stop use and ask a doctor if

• pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
  • fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
  • new symptoms occur
  • redness or swelling is present

These could be signs of a serious condition.

If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.

Keep out of reach of children.

Directions

• do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)

adults and children 12 years and over

• take 2 caplets every 6 hours while symptoms last
  • do not take more than 6 caplets in 24 hours, unless directed by a doctor
  • do not take for more than 10 days unless directed by a doctor

children under 12 years

ask a doctor

Lori J.
I would recommend this product because it works really fast and doesn't effect your health like ibuprofen does.
Abby L.
Scottsville, KY
This always makes my headaches go away and within 30 minutes! This is my go to medicine. I love it soooo muchh!
Ashley P.
Winston, OR
These always help my headaches or migraines as soon as I take one! They relieve them so quickly and I love it!
Dominique C.
Tylenol is the only pain pill that works for me. I never have any issues or side effects. I use extra strength.
Jay 💖.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These do really good for the small aches and pains,like sore muscles or slight headaches and things like that.
Trisha D.
Only pain reliever I can take. Doesn't really take away all my pain. But I still use it. Easy to swallow pills
Cherin D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Tylenol is the only pain reliever I can take. Works fast, and actually lasts. Helps alot with my migraines too.
Samira R.
Even for the most severe pains, the 500mg pill works at least for 5 hours for me. But I don't exceed 2 per day.
Car L.
lubbock,tx
Gets rid of headaches and minor aches and pains. Rarely take it but it works when I have a migraine or headache
Jackie C.
calexico , CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
it relieves my pain joint or head aches i only take this because other stuff upsets my stomach for
some reason
Leidy daliza R.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you like this product??
Amber M.