BY TYLENOL

Available as caplets. For adults and children 12 years and older.

Active ingredient

Acetaminophen 500 mg (in each caplet)

Purpose

Pain reliever/fever reducer

Inactive ingredients

contains one or more of these ingredients

or

Uses:

• temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
  • the common cold
  • headache
  • backache
  • minor pain of arthritis
  • toothache
  • muscular aches
  • premenstrual and menstrual cramps
  • temporarily reduces fever

Warnings

• more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
  • with other drugs containing acetaminophen
  • 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product

• skin reddening
  • blisters
  • rash

If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.

Do not use

Ask a doctor before use if you have liver disease

Stop use and ask a doctor if

• pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
  • fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
  • new symptoms occur
  • redness or swelling is present

These could be signs of a serious condition.

If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.

Keep out of reach of children.

Directions

• do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)

adults and children 12 years and over

• take 2 caplets every 6 hours while symptoms last
  • do not take more than 6 caplets in 24 hours, unless directed by a doctor
  • do not take for more than 10 days unless directed by a doctor

children under 12 years

ask a doctor

Lisa N.
San Diego
I think it works. I can't really tell though because it's not usually noticeable right away. Good stuff though.
Angela C.
Minot
I use Tylenol for headaches. This works better for me than Advil. Pills are not too big, easy to swallow.
Bethany L.
Verona, PA
Always works! This is the only pain reliever deemed appropraiate for pregnant women and it worked fine for me.
Tenny R.
Portland , OR
Definitely gets rid of most of my headaches and muscle pains. I love how it's over the counter and affordable.
Shawna R.
Gassaway , WV
We were on a family get away when I came down with an awful back ache, took this product and it saves the day!
Abbie C.
Portal, GA
Only pain medicine I can use with the blood pressure meds I’m taking. Always helps no matter what type of pain
Breanna R.
west Milford
Works for some of my pain but does not work for my headaches. I’m pregnant so it’s my only pain relief option.
Cynthia Z.
This is super convenient. When Advil doesn't work, I go for Tylenol. It's easy to stick in a purse or anywhere!
Abilene S.
I take these when I have headcahes, and it takes too long to kick in. It does helo body aches after a workout.
Evangelina Y.
Phenix City , AL
The only pain reliever we use in our home for headaches or any other pain. Definitely works fast and last long.
Leidy daliza R.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you like this product??
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
JoAnne S.
Mooers Forks , NY
What’s the best facial primer to use if you have large pores?

Amazon