BY TYLENOL #38 in Pain Relief

Available as caplets. For adults and children 12 years and older.

Active ingredient

Acetaminophen 500 mg (in each caplet)

Purpose

Pain reliever/fever reducer

Inactive ingredients

contains one or more of these ingredients

or

Uses:

• temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
  • the common cold
  • headache
  • backache
  • minor pain of arthritis
  • toothache
  • muscular aches
  • premenstrual and menstrual cramps
  • temporarily reduces fever

Warnings

• more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
  • with other drugs containing acetaminophen
  • 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product

• skin reddening
  • blisters
  • rash

If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.

Do not use

Ask a doctor before use if you have liver disease

Stop use and ask a doctor if

• pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
  • fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
  • new symptoms occur
  • redness or swelling is present

These could be signs of a serious condition.

If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.

Keep out of reach of children.

Directions

• do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)

adults and children 12 years and over

• take 2 caplets every 6 hours while symptoms last
  • do not take more than 6 caplets in 24 hours, unless directed by a doctor
  • do not take for more than 10 days unless directed by a doctor

children under 12 years

ask a doctor

Ash H.
Cordova, TN
Is it good medicine to have around the house good for aches and pains and headaches always go to pain reliever
Anna A.
Allen Park
This product is good for when you have a headache or running a fever other then that I would use something else
Dominique C.
MIAMI, FL
Tylenol is the only pain pill that works for me. I never have any issues or side effects. I use extra strength.
Ashley M.
Mount Juliet
Tylenol always saves my life for when I have a headache, toothache, and any kind of joint pain. It is amazing!
Gerline M.
Orlando, FL
This helps me with cramps and painful headache. I suggest you use if you pain lasts for a short amount of time.
Katie K.
Wappingers Fl, NY
These are life savers!!! Even with my worst migraines they help me pull through! Great value and always help me
Fadwa H.
Takes time to kick in but I always take 2 pills since I get severe cramps. Two pills a day usually do the trick
Mak M.
Tylenol works. If course make sure you do not accidently take too much and if needed alternate with ibuprofen.
Sarah S.
This stuff is a lifesaver from cramps to headache to throbbing toothache this stuff is powerful and acts quick.
Emily S.
Morgantown, WV
I carry around these little two-packs in my purse, my backpack, and my everything else. They’re so convenient.
Leidy daliza R.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you like this product??
Amber M.