BY TYLENOL

Available as caplets. For adults and children 12 years and older.

Active ingredient

Acetaminophen 500 mg (in each caplet)

Purpose

Pain reliever/fever reducer

Inactive ingredients

contains one or more of these ingredients

or

Uses:

• temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
  • the common cold
  • headache
  • backache
  • minor pain of arthritis
  • toothache
  • muscular aches
  • premenstrual and menstrual cramps
  • temporarily reduces fever

Warnings

• more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
  • with other drugs containing acetaminophen
  • 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product

• skin reddening
  • blisters
  • rash

If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.

Do not use

Ask a doctor before use if you have liver disease

Stop use and ask a doctor if

• pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
  • fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
  • new symptoms occur
  • redness or swelling is present

These could be signs of a serious condition.

If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.

Keep out of reach of children.

Directions

• do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)

adults and children 12 years and over

• take 2 caplets every 6 hours while symptoms last
  • do not take more than 6 caplets in 24 hours, unless directed by a doctor
  • do not take for more than 10 days unless directed by a doctor

children under 12 years

ask a doctor

Michelle L.
Mishawaka
I have a million bottles of these around the house. In my purse. In my car. At work. They work and they work fast
Cherish T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I generally only use extra strength Tylenol. It is somewhat pricey but I need the extra strength for extra relief
Lorna W.
Fast and effective. I haven't found anything to get rid of headaches faster than tylenol. It's my go to product.
Ryan S.
Probably the only pain reliever I go to first. For my knee and my back pain. Just 2 of these should do the trick.
Cassandra F.
La Coste, TX
I can only take Tylenol, and when I do..all I take is extra strength. It works fast and gets rid of my migraines.
Jill L.
San Antonio , TX
If I'm going to use an over the counter pain reliever I always use Tylenol. It works the best out of all of them.
Iesha C.
Cathedral Cty, CA
Extra strength Tylenol is the way to go. I don't use any other brand, have always and will always use this brand
Melissa K.
Yonkers, NY
Extra strength is extra ! Used this after birth and helped relieve a lot of pain especially those tired headaches
Lindsey W.
Moore, OK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Works quickly and efficiently. Not difficult to swallow. No weird taste which makes it easy for my kids to take.
Trisha A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Tylenol is always a life saver for almost any type of pain I'm dealing with. This is perfect to keep in my purse
Leidy daliza R.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you like this product??
Amber M.