BY TYLENOL

Available as caplets. For adults and children 12 years and older.

Active ingredient

Acetaminophen 500 mg (in each caplet)

Purpose

Pain reliever/fever reducer

Inactive ingredients

contains one or more of these ingredients

or

Uses:

• temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
  • the common cold
  • headache
  • backache
  • minor pain of arthritis
  • toothache
  • muscular aches
  • premenstrual and menstrual cramps
  • temporarily reduces fever

Warnings

• more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
  • with other drugs containing acetaminophen
  • 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product

• skin reddening
  • blisters
  • rash

If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.

Do not use

Ask a doctor before use if you have liver disease

Stop use and ask a doctor if

• pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
  • fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
  • new symptoms occur
  • redness or swelling is present

These could be signs of a serious condition.

If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.

Keep out of reach of children.

Directions

• do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)

adults and children 12 years and over

• take 2 caplets every 6 hours while symptoms last
  • do not take more than 6 caplets in 24 hours, unless directed by a doctor
  • do not take for more than 10 days unless directed by a doctor

children under 12 years

ask a doctor

Emily B.
Bloomfield
This stuff is a lifesaver! It helps with all sorts of pain and general discomfort. It works quickly and very well
Erin B.
Tylenol always works for me when I have a headache, backache or any other pain. I have been taking it for years.
Mendy O.
Ekron, KY
These are in my medicine cabinet, purse, and bathroom. It's the only pain reliever I have ever heard that works.
Sudikshya K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Tylenol has been my best friend all the time. From backpain to pregnancy it has always helped me to ease my pain.
Ryan S.
Probably the only pain reliever I go to first. For my knee and my back pain. Just 2 of these should do the trick.
Charmaine C.
Columbia , TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
It works great for headaches and sore muscles . I keep these on me for any ache and pain I have after working out
Sadia I.
Bartlesville, OK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Good for minor aches and pain. Takes care of mild fevers. You have to watch out as too many can kill your liver!
Hannah P.
Farmington, UT
I don't take a lot of medicine, but this really helps with headaches and fevers. It's my go to for little things.
lizz c.
1,690 reviews
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
This really saves me alot, it helps with stomach cramps and headaches I always keep some with me for emergencies
Malaysha M.
newport news , VA
I take these for my headaches sometimes, they work when im out and about during the day , they absolutely work !
Leidy daliza R.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you like this product??
Amber M.