BY TYLENOL #42 in Pain Relief

Available as caplets. For adults and children 12 years and older.

Active ingredient

Acetaminophen 500 mg (in each caplet)

Purpose

Pain reliever/fever reducer

Inactive ingredients

contains one or more of these ingredients

or

Uses:

• temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
  • the common cold
  • headache
  • backache
  • minor pain of arthritis
  • toothache
  • muscular aches
  • premenstrual and menstrual cramps
  • temporarily reduces fever

Warnings

• more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
  • with other drugs containing acetaminophen
  • 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product

• skin reddening
  • blisters
  • rash

If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.

Do not use

Ask a doctor before use if you have liver disease

Stop use and ask a doctor if

• pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
  • fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
  • new symptoms occur
  • redness or swelling is present

These could be signs of a serious condition.

If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.

Keep out of reach of children.

Directions

• do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)

adults and children 12 years and over

• take 2 caplets every 6 hours while symptoms last
  • do not take more than 6 caplets in 24 hours, unless directed by a doctor
  • do not take for more than 10 days unless directed by a doctor

children under 12 years

ask a doctor

Mary H.
Atlanta
It always works quickly. It is easy to take and I usually don't have to take it more than once to start working.
yessenia R.
Round Lk Hts, IL
I always turn to Tylenol for any pain or discomfort i have. It works great and very fast. No side effects for me.
Megan S.
Evansville, IN
Sometimes this is the only thing that will help me get rid of a tension headache or a really bad sinus headache.
Lauren G.
Nazareth, PA
Not a fan of Tylenol. It works but I would much rather have Advil to ease whatever aches and pains I might have.
Jacqueline P.
Weslaco, TX
Pretty good when I have headaches. I usually use the prescribed for major pain, because this can only do so much.
Judith W.
I would give it four stars. it usually works satisfactorily on headaches.  iris a good. Aloe for the money.
Cassandra F.
La Coste, TX
I can only take Tylenol, and when I do..all I take is extra strength. It works fast and gets rid of my migraines.
Kimberly R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I can always count on Tylenol. I carry a bottle with me everywhere just in case of an emergency. 10/10 recommend
Mariam B.
Garland, TX
This is all I need,it saves me every time! All the simple and major pains it really helps me through tough times
Leeza R.
Williamsport, PA
It really works great. But I sleep or get sleepy when I take it. But other then that It is a really great product
Leidy daliza R.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you like this product??
Amber M.