BY TYLENOL #42 in Pain Relief

Available as caplets. For adults and children 12 years and older.

Active ingredient

Acetaminophen 500 mg (in each caplet)

Purpose

Pain reliever/fever reducer

Inactive ingredients

contains one or more of these ingredients

or

Uses:

• temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
  • the common cold
  • headache
  • backache
  • minor pain of arthritis
  • toothache
  • muscular aches
  • premenstrual and menstrual cramps
  • temporarily reduces fever

Warnings

• more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
  • with other drugs containing acetaminophen
  • 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product

• skin reddening
  • blisters
  • rash

If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.

Do not use

Ask a doctor before use if you have liver disease

Stop use and ask a doctor if

• pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
  • fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
  • new symptoms occur
  • redness or swelling is present

These could be signs of a serious condition.

If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.

Keep out of reach of children.

Directions

• do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)

adults and children 12 years and over

ask a doctor

Lindsey W.
Moore, OK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Works quickly and efficiently. Not difficult to swallow. No weird taste which makes it easy for my kids to take.
Rosa I.
Henderson, NC
I just use this when I feel sick, not necessarily for working out or getting energy. Takes away headaches though.
Jessica P.
Yadkinville
By taking two of these my headache or any pain I have is gone instantly. I buy the cheaper knock off brand though
Shaylee k.
I use it because I'm pregnant and it really helps with my headaches i get with my 1&1/2 year old running around.
Nancy D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Awesome to have around your car or in your bag for on the go. You never know when a surprise ache may come along
Marley A.
Seattle, WA
Always a saver when I️m in pains or feeling uncomfortable. Recommended for those you ever are looking for relief.
kennedy j.
jersey city, NJ
I have Tylenol on file at school so I have so keep some in the nurse office and this is the heart size and price.
Paris S.
Honestly regular Tylenol works just fine for me. I haven’t heard of someone specifically needing extra strength?
Saskia B.
Bay Shore, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Super efectiva. Me encanta pq me quita cualquier dolor al instante. La uso para mi y para mi familia. Excelente!!
Sara L.
I feel like they sometimes work and sometimes don't depending on the severity of the pain. Mild pain this will do
Leidy daliza R.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you like this product??
Amber M.