BY TYLENOL #42 in Pain Relief

Available as caplets. For adults and children 12 years and older.

Active ingredient

Acetaminophen 500 mg (in each caplet)

Purpose

Pain reliever/fever reducer

Inactive ingredients

contains one or more of these ingredients

or

Uses:

• temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
  • the common cold
  • headache
  • backache
  • minor pain of arthritis
  • toothache
  • muscular aches
  • premenstrual and menstrual cramps
  • temporarily reduces fever

Warnings

• more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
  • with other drugs containing acetaminophen
  • 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product

• skin reddening
  • blisters
  • rash

If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.

Do not use

Ask a doctor before use if you have liver disease

Stop use and ask a doctor if

• pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
  • fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
  • new symptoms occur
  • redness or swelling is present

These could be signs of a serious condition.

If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.

Keep out of reach of children.

Directions

• do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)

adults and children 12 years and over

• take 2 caplets every 6 hours while symptoms last
  • do not take more than 6 caplets in 24 hours, unless directed by a doctor
  • do not take for more than 10 days unless directed by a doctor

children under 12 years

ask a doctor

Stephanie F.
Las Vegas, NV
It is a pretty good pain reliever. It gets rid of migraines, with no side effects. It is also a good fever reducer.
Sheryl B.
Tylenol extra strength is great! Has you feeling better fast. Definitely recommend to someone with aches and pains.
Jayna K.
Columbus, OH
Tylenol is great. I take it with me wherever I go. It is very useful and always relieves any pain I may be feeling.
BABYDOLL🍼♡ T.
Whittier
It relives my pain quick,, I usually take these when I have a flu or when I have stomach aches it gets the job done
Samantha V.
Tylenol is my go to pain reliever for my headaches. Works quickly and takes the pain away so I can go about my day.
Jennifer S.
Wadsworth, OH
Tylenol® 8 Hr Muscle Aches & Pain Caplets works great and lasts for hours relieves aching muscles
Sheniqua M.
If and when I have pain this Tylenol brand is my go to for relief. It helps with headaches and other muscular pain.
Hana N.
Dallas, TX
Good ol Tylenol is my go to whenever I'm feeling off. Affordable and always consistent. Been using it for forever.
Rebecca M.
Not the biggest fan of painkillers, but I have to admit that these really do get the job done well. Not too costly
Regina H.
West Covina, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I feel like Tylenol doesn’t really work for me So I choose to use Advil because it normally relieves my headaches.
Leidy daliza R.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you like this product??
Amber M.