BY TYLENOL #42 in Pain Relief

Available as caplets. For adults and children 12 years and older.

Active ingredient

Acetaminophen 500 mg (in each caplet)

Purpose

Pain reliever/fever reducer

Inactive ingredients

contains one or more of these ingredients

or

Uses:

• temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
  • the common cold
  • headache
  • backache
  • minor pain of arthritis
  • toothache
  • muscular aches
  • premenstrual and menstrual cramps
  • temporarily reduces fever

Warnings

• more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
  • with other drugs containing acetaminophen
  • 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product

• skin reddening
  • blisters
  • rash

If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.

Do not use

Ask a doctor before use if you have liver disease

Stop use and ask a doctor if

• pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
  • fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
  • new symptoms occur
  • redness or swelling is present

These could be signs of a serious condition.

If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.

Keep out of reach of children.

Directions

• do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)

adults and children 12 years and over

• take 2 caplets every 6 hours while symptoms last
  • do not take more than 6 caplets in 24 hours, unless directed by a doctor
  • do not take for more than 10 days unless directed by a doctor

children under 12 years

ask a doctor

liz T.
New Britain, CT
My go to medicine for cramps and headache. They work fast. I like that you can get different types of prices range.
April J.
Newport News, VA
They work very well and very fast for minor aches and pains , I’ve always used Tylenol as my go to for pain relief
Hannah G.
Ardsley, NY
I swear by tylenol. I couldnt take advil or ibuprofin for years and tylenol saved me from years of migraines.
Gloria M.
This is a must have at home and in your 1st aid kit work's good and has fast results, at least for us. Good product
Sarah K.
Grand Rapids, MI
It worked pretty well, didn't take too long to help with the pain however it didn't last as long as I needed it too
Kalynn M.
DAYTON, KY
Would highly recommend. Works well for headaches, cramps or minor pains. The cheap kroger brand works just as well
Alex G.
Valley Center, KS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I carry Tylenol with me at all times. I use this for anytime I have any pain or cramps and it woke ks really well.
Jennie D.
If you are pregnant these are the way to go on harm your baby don't have to worry about it I would highly recommend
Jessica P.
Ringgold, ga
Most of the time the only thing that helps my headaches. Helps with my body aches.. have a connective tissue issue.
Nicole A.
Faber, VA
I recently hurt my knee while jogging and this was my go to pain reliever! It took away the pain in no time at all.
Leidy daliza R.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you like this product??
Amber M.