BY TYLENOL

Available as caplets. For adults and children 12 years and older.

Active ingredient

Acetaminophen 500 mg (in each caplet)

Purpose

Pain reliever/fever reducer

Inactive ingredients

contains one or more of these ingredients

or

Uses:

• temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
  • the common cold
  • headache
  • backache
  • minor pain of arthritis
  • toothache
  • muscular aches
  • premenstrual and menstrual cramps
  • temporarily reduces fever

Warnings

• more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
  • with other drugs containing acetaminophen
  • 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product

• skin reddening
  • blisters
  • rash

If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.

Do not use

Ask a doctor before use if you have liver disease

Stop use and ask a doctor if

• pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
  • fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
  • new symptoms occur
  • redness or swelling is present

These could be signs of a serious condition.

If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.

Keep out of reach of children.

Directions

• do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)

adults and children 12 years and over

• take 2 caplets every 6 hours while symptoms last
  • do not take more than 6 caplets in 24 hours, unless directed by a doctor
  • do not take for more than 10 days unless directed by a doctor

children under 12 years

ask a doctor

Ashley D.
Mason, MI
These do the job and are better on the stomach. Usually buy on sale given that generics seem to have similar results.
Liv W.
Lagrangeville, NY
Whenever I have an unbreakable fever or my siblings do, my mom always used to give us this and it is a life saver!
Denise H.
Jersey City, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These pills are so good they take away my pain quickly. I have a pack at home, in my purse. I am never without it.
Ashley S.
I'm not much of a medicine taker but if I'm hurting really bad I always reach for the Tylenol and it seems to help.
Thalia H.
Hayward, CA
I only use Tylenol for pain so I get extra strength I love my Tylenol always has my back and always eases the pain
Morgan K.
Onalaska, WI
Tylenol has always worked for me, especially with headaches. I rarely get headaches but this is my go to medicine.
Hana N.
Dallas, TX
Good ol Tylenol is my go to whenever I'm feeling off. Affordable and always consistent. Been using it for forever.
maria f.
Killeen, TX
This Tylenol helps you a lot for pain it is super helpful and it is really good it does not make you sleepy at all
zoua p.
Fitchburg, MA
Definitely works for me more than most brand. Helps my toothache a lot. Can always count on Tylenol for pain aches
Jerie Ann P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I like using tylenol. makes pain go away pretty quickly when I have headaches or any other type of body pain.
Leidy daliza R.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you like this product??
Amber M.