BY TYLENOL #38 in Pain Relief

Available as caplets. For adults and children 12 years and older.

Active ingredient

Acetaminophen 500 mg (in each caplet)

Purpose

Pain reliever/fever reducer

Inactive ingredients

contains one or more of these ingredients

or

Uses:

• temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
  • the common cold
  • headache
  • backache
  • minor pain of arthritis
  • toothache
  • muscular aches
  • premenstrual and menstrual cramps
  • temporarily reduces fever

Warnings

• more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
  • with other drugs containing acetaminophen
  • 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product

• skin reddening
  • blisters
  • rash

If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.

Do not use

Ask a doctor before use if you have liver disease

Stop use and ask a doctor if

• pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
  • fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
  • new symptoms occur
  • redness or swelling is present

These could be signs of a serious condition.

If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.

Keep out of reach of children.

Directions

• do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)

adults and children 12 years and over

• take 2 caplets every 6 hours while symptoms last
  • do not take more than 6 caplets in 24 hours, unless directed by a doctor
  • do not take for more than 10 days unless directed by a doctor

children under 12 years

ask a doctor

Becky C.
Torrance, CA
I love this brand anytime I'm in pain this is my go to product... always works!!! very affordable and great value!!!
Tabitha P.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Tylenol makes my stomach hurt! I try to avoid it, unless it's the only thing around. I don't like the chalky texture
Cristina A.
Harrisonburg
Tylenol is the best when you have head aches or something else. Me and my mom love this because we love this product.
Nia-lee W.
Manhattan
For those serious back pains I can't shake this is perfect. My pain is mostly gone in 2 hours. Highly recommend this.
Cassidy C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My go to pain reliever! I think it is stronger than a lot of other pain relievers and it's not so hard on my stomach.
Rachel M.
Owensboro, KY
Tylenol works for all of my aches and pains. I use it for everything from muscles aches to headaches. It’s effective
Athena d.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Use all the time for aches and pains. Nice to be able to use if on prescription medications. My go to pain reliever.
Ashley S.
Clinton, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is my go to pain reliever. I do not have any complaints. Whenever I have a headache I always reach for Tylenol.
vanessa j.
Alamo
This is the product that i use when im in pain or whenever i feel sick it really helps alot it also reduces the pain.
mechelle C.
Awendaw, SC
Don't use this product a lot but very good when have a head ache and easy to swallow a must have and take as directed
Leidy daliza R.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you like this product??
Amber M.