BY TYLENOL

Available as caplets. For adults and children 12 years and older.

Active ingredient

Acetaminophen 500 mg (in each caplet)

Purpose

Pain reliever/fever reducer

Inactive ingredients

contains one or more of these ingredients

or

Uses:

• temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
  • the common cold
  • headache
  • backache
  • minor pain of arthritis
  • toothache
  • muscular aches
  • premenstrual and menstrual cramps
  • temporarily reduces fever

Warnings

• more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
  • with other drugs containing acetaminophen
  • 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product

• skin reddening
  • blisters
  • rash

If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.

Do not use

Ask a doctor before use if you have liver disease

Stop use and ask a doctor if

• pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
  • fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
  • new symptoms occur
  • redness or swelling is present

These could be signs of a serious condition.

If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.

Keep out of reach of children.

Directions

• do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)

adults and children 12 years and over

• take 2 caplets every 6 hours while symptoms last
  • do not take more than 6 caplets in 24 hours, unless directed by a doctor
  • do not take for more than 10 days unless directed by a doctor

children under 12 years

ask a doctor

Cristina A.
Harrisonburg
Tylenol is the best when you have head aches or something else. Me and my mom love this because we love this product.
Nia-lee W.
Manhattan
For those serious back pains I can't shake this is perfect. My pain is mostly gone in 2 hours. Highly recommend this.
Ashley S.
Clinton, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is my go to pain reliever. I do not have any complaints. Whenever I have a headache I always reach for Tylenol.
mechelle C.
Awendaw, SC
Don't use this product a lot but very good when have a head ache and easy to swallow a must have and take as directed
Alyssa W.
Weston
I use these when I get a bad headache, and they really do work! My headaches go away really quickly when I use this!
Ashley L.
HENRY, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
500mg is my go to. As a single mom of 3 I am forever needing it for everything from aches and pains to head aches 😂😂😂
Mahasin M.
State College, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I only use Tylenol for my menstrual cramps. It works pretty well for me. If I have extreme pain then I'll use midol.
Zoe B.
Bellerose, NY
my tummy hurts and this is the best go to even when I have cramps this helps so much and I would recommend this
Kylie A.
Thurmont, MD
Use these for when I have cramps or knee problems. I know it’s not good for the liver but I gotta do what I gotta do.
Melissa Z.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My family and I absolutely love this product. It is a staple and our house and we absolutely cannot live without it.
Leidy daliza R.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you like this product??
Amber M.