BY TYLENOL

Available as caplets. For adults and children 12 years and older.

Active ingredient

Acetaminophen 500 mg (in each caplet)

Purpose

Pain reliever/fever reducer

Inactive ingredients

contains one or more of these ingredients

or

Uses:

• temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
  • the common cold
  • headache
  • backache
  • minor pain of arthritis
  • toothache
  • muscular aches
  • premenstrual and menstrual cramps
  • temporarily reduces fever

Warnings

• more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
  • with other drugs containing acetaminophen
  • 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product

• skin reddening
  • blisters
  • rash

If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.

Do not use

Ask a doctor before use if you have liver disease

Stop use and ask a doctor if

• pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
  • fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
  • new symptoms occur
  • redness or swelling is present

These could be signs of a serious condition.

If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.

Keep out of reach of children.

Directions

• do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)

adults and children 12 years and over

• take 2 caplets every 6 hours while symptoms last
  • do not take more than 6 caplets in 24 hours, unless directed by a doctor
  • do not take for more than 10 days unless directed by a doctor

children under 12 years

ask a doctor

maria m.
Calipatria, CA
I use this kind of tylenol when i need relief from a headache or my body hurts. This helps me to feel more comfortable.
Kayley P.
Mansfield, MO
This stuff was what I used for headaches a lot while I was pregnant. It always helped to ease the pain. Great product.
April D.
Rock Hill, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Took these every four hours after my tooth extraction. On top of the IBU I didn't need anything else prescription wise
Raeanna G.
Ada, OK
This actually works better for me then any other thing including ibprophen/Motrin. Last longer and takes effect faster.
Cat J.
Loch Sheldrake, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Gets the job done, it works quickly and lasts a long time. I usually only have to take one if I'm in pain and it works.
Heather G.
Fort Wayne
Tylenol always works great on my headaches. I use it for break through pain. Always keep some In the medicine cupboard!
Doda M.
Jonesboro , GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Hi peeps hope y’all doing ok ! I love Tylenol good for pain fast acting it’s good value too I love it i recommend it !
Jasmine  R.
Whittier, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I'm more of a Tylenol user
Does help with headaches that I get, which I do get frequently so that's why I always use it
Haydeeliz H.
What headache ? Literally takes away my headaches almost instantly. And it’s a good alternative from something stronger
Jamie S.
Lenoir City, TN
It helps ease body pain from many activities, allergies, and minor sprains. It's cheap and can be purchased everywhere.
Leidy daliza R.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you like this product??
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
JoAnne S.
Mooers Forks , NY
What’s the best facial primer to use if you have large pores?

Amazon