BY TYLENOL #42 in Pain Relief

Available as caplets. For adults and children 12 years and older.

Active ingredient

Acetaminophen 500 mg (in each caplet)

Purpose

Pain reliever/fever reducer

Inactive ingredients

contains one or more of these ingredients

or

Uses:

• temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
  • the common cold
  • headache
  • backache
  • minor pain of arthritis
  • toothache
  • muscular aches
  • premenstrual and menstrual cramps
  • temporarily reduces fever

Warnings

• more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
  • with other drugs containing acetaminophen
  • 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product

• skin reddening
  • blisters
  • rash

If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.

Do not use

Ask a doctor before use if you have liver disease

Stop use and ask a doctor if

• pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
  • fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
  • new symptoms occur
  • redness or swelling is present

These could be signs of a serious condition.

If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.

Keep out of reach of children.

Directions

• do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)

adults and children 12 years and over

• take 2 caplets every 6 hours while symptoms last
  • do not take more than 6 caplets in 24 hours, unless directed by a doctor
  • do not take for more than 10 days unless directed by a doctor

children under 12 years

ask a doctor

Roxann S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My go to for pain. Easy to find and works on all pain issues. It's a classic for a reason. I will continue to buy this.
Bethany H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I know when I take this product my headaches will be gone almost right away. I can trust this product more than others.
Ariana A.
Walla Walla, WA
Works really fast and the pain or headache goes away pretty quickly I definitely recommend this it won't disappoint you
Raeanna G.
Ada, OK
This actually works better for me then any other thing including ibprophen/Motrin. Last longer and takes effect faster.
Stephania P.
Florida, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is a very used product, I think we all used it once and I use it a lot for my headaches and it is very effective.
Kirsty R.
Pratt
since I am ttc, this is the only pain reliever i will take and it has always worked great for me. Pretty good pricing.
Xenia B.
Gainesville, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Great for headaches, or any pain from sports related injuries. It works quickly and takes away most uncomfortable pain.
Annie I.
650 Ellens Way Elko NV
These work everytime I need them, they work quickly too. I always choose to buy Tylenol and always have. Price is good!
April D.
Rock Hill, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Took these every four hours after my tooth extraction. On top of the IBU I didn't need anything else prescription wise
Katie M.
I’ve used this since a child. Great quantity of the price. I highly recommend this to anyone who doesn’t take this yet
Leidy daliza R.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you like this product??
Amber M.