BY TYLENOL

Available as caplets. For adults and children 12 years and older.

Active ingredient

Acetaminophen 500 mg (in each caplet)

Purpose

Pain reliever/fever reducer

Inactive ingredients

contains one or more of these ingredients

or

Uses:

• temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
  • the common cold
  • headache
  • backache
  • minor pain of arthritis
  • toothache
  • muscular aches
  • premenstrual and menstrual cramps
  • temporarily reduces fever

Warnings

• more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
  • with other drugs containing acetaminophen
  • 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product

• skin reddening
  • blisters
  • rash

If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.

Do not use

Ask a doctor before use if you have liver disease

Stop use and ask a doctor if

• pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
  • fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
  • new symptoms occur
  • redness or swelling is present

These could be signs of a serious condition.

If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.

Keep out of reach of children.

Directions

• do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)

adults and children 12 years and over

• take 2 caplets every 6 hours while symptoms last
  • do not take more than 6 caplets in 24 hours, unless directed by a doctor
  • do not take for more than 10 days unless directed by a doctor

children under 12 years

ask a doctor

India W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My choice for caffeine withdrawal headaches, II is one of my top three products. It’s priced affordably and is effective
Bethany⚓️ W.
Medina
Headaches be gone! Just remember it's extra strength! Follow the directions. Sorry I'm a nurse and I care about kidneys!
Chelsea J.
Pleasant Hill, OH
The only thing that takes any of my pain away! Not long after taking tylenol extra strength I feel back to my normal self
Ashlyn S.
Kempner, TX
Tylenol always helps ease my pain, even if it's just by a little bit. Any time I get a headache, I reach for my Tylenol.
Mikayla B.
Odessa
Every time that I get a headache or any body pain this is my go-to pain reliever. Every time I take this it works amazing
Jessica S.
Riverside , CA
When I'm in pain I always go for Tylenol. It takes a minute to kick in but after a while the pain goes away. Works great!
Sasha B.
Washington, DC
Tylenol is my go to brand for headaches, cramps and the like. It usually takes care of whatever happens to be ailing me.
Raven W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love using this! I love using this! I really, really, love usint this product, its brilliant! It alaways does the job!
Emily R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This works so well for me with headaches and body pains. I take two capsules and it relives whatever pain I have all day.
Tawnia M.
Port Hueneme , CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
It’s great for fast headache relief. But it’s a hit and miss for me sometimes it works and sometimes they come back fast.
Leidy daliza R.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you like this product??
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
JoAnne S.
Mooers Forks , NY
What’s the best facial primer to use if you have large pores?

Amazon