BY TYLENOL

Available as caplets. For adults and children 12 years and older.

Active ingredient

Acetaminophen 500 mg (in each caplet)

Purpose

Pain reliever/fever reducer

Inactive ingredients

contains one or more of these ingredients

or

Uses:

• temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
  • the common cold
  • headache
  • backache
  • minor pain of arthritis
  • toothache
  • muscular aches
  • premenstrual and menstrual cramps
  • temporarily reduces fever

Warnings

• more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
  • with other drugs containing acetaminophen
  • 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product

• skin reddening
  • blisters
  • rash

If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.

Do not use

Ask a doctor before use if you have liver disease

Stop use and ask a doctor if

• pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
  • fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
  • new symptoms occur
  • redness or swelling is present

These could be signs of a serious condition.

If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.

Keep out of reach of children.

Directions

• do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)

adults and children 12 years and over

• take 2 caplets every 6 hours while symptoms last
  • do not take more than 6 caplets in 24 hours, unless directed by a doctor
  • do not take for more than 10 days unless directed by a doctor

children under 12 years

ask a doctor

Samira P.
ATHENS, GA
I've used Tylenol a lot and it's definitely a go to for any aches or cramps. I wish it would work a little faster though
Ashley F.
I tend to turn to Tylenol Extra Strength when I get my headaches. As soon as I take it there is almost an instant relief.
Steffany C.
Tylenol is my family's go to for headache, body aches and fever. It's available everywhere and feels the safest to take.
Brittney R.
Milwaukee, WI
Compared to Advil, these pills are long lasting and kick in a lot quicker. I will take these over Advil if there present
Ashley B.
Shawnee, OK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
The thing I reach for the most fast acting! Relieves my pain quick last a long time and helps reduce any fever I may have
Nilvie P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Always by go to. I take them for migraines and for any cramps, aches and pains I may have. My husband takes them as well.
Maria Andreina P.
Boca Raton, FL
Muy buen calmante del dolor. Se puede tambien conseguir en version PM. Es mi preferido para dolores. No falta en mi casa.
Stephanie S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I grew up on Tylenol and it's a go to pain reliever & fever reducer in my household. I trust the brand name over generic.
Melanie A.
New York
It does it just. When I got my wisdom teeth out my dad gave me this I felt better because I did not feel the pain at all.
Amanda C.
Fall River, MA
This is all I take for my aches and pains. Reasonable price point.  Easy on the stomach and works within 25 minutes.
Leidy daliza R.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you like this product??
Amber M.