BY TYLENOL

Available as caplets. For adults and children 12 years and older.

Active ingredient

Acetaminophen 500 mg (in each caplet)

Purpose

Pain reliever/fever reducer

Inactive ingredients

contains one or more of these ingredients

or

Uses:

• temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
  • the common cold
  • headache
  • backache
  • minor pain of arthritis
  • toothache
  • muscular aches
  • premenstrual and menstrual cramps
  • temporarily reduces fever

Warnings

• more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
  • with other drugs containing acetaminophen
  • 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product

• skin reddening
  • blisters
  • rash

If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.

Do not use

Ask a doctor before use if you have liver disease

Stop use and ask a doctor if

• pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
  • fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
  • new symptoms occur
  • redness or swelling is present

These could be signs of a serious condition.

If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.

Keep out of reach of children.

Directions

• do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)

adults and children 12 years and over

ask a doctor

Buy on Amazon*
Colleen M.
Novi
This product is great for menstrual cramps or for any other aches and pains. It is pretty fast acting and lasts a while.
Leslie T.
Euless, TX
I always like to take this with me when I do air travel. It helps relieve a lot of the pain I get from the air pressure.
Heather G.
Charleston, SC
Tylenol was all I was allowed to take while pregnant. I typically have better luck with Tylenol not bothering my stomach
Sara F.
Potterville, MI
Tylenol is my go to product when I have a headache. It helps relieve it pretty quickly and isn't too harsh on my stomach.
Crystal E.
The best pain medicine ever. My Granny👵🏾😇😍💞💗💝 recently had a surgery and she Takes these in a help to knock the pain now
Jennifer S.
Austin, TX
Great every day Pain reliever for your aches and pains in sore muscles and joints. Perfect for fevers, sore throats, etc.
Melinda W.
Manorville , Pennsylvania
Works on some of the toughest headaches, aches and pains from exercising, and also the monthly issues us women deal with.
Sidney A.
Ypsilanti, MI
I get a lot of migraines which makes it hard to eat and these help take the pain away quickly and never upset my stomach.
Lakeesh D.
Lithonia, GA
Tylenol can knock out a fever like no other medicine. It helps me and my nieces whenever we are a bit under the weather.
Samira P.
ATHENS, GA
I've used Tylenol a lot and it's definitely a go to for any aches or cramps. I wish it would work a little faster though
Leidy daliza R.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you like this product??
Amber M.