BY TYLENOL

Available as caplets. For adults and children 12 years and older.

Active ingredient

Acetaminophen 500 mg (in each caplet)

Purpose

Pain reliever/fever reducer

Inactive ingredients

contains one or more of these ingredients

or

Uses:

• temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
  • the common cold
  • headache
  • backache
  • minor pain of arthritis
  • toothache
  • muscular aches
  • premenstrual and menstrual cramps
  • temporarily reduces fever

Warnings

• more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
  • with other drugs containing acetaminophen
  • 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product

• skin reddening
  • blisters
  • rash

If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.

Do not use

Ask a doctor before use if you have liver disease

Stop use and ask a doctor if

• pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
  • fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
  • new symptoms occur
  • redness or swelling is present

These could be signs of a serious condition.

If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.

Keep out of reach of children.

Directions

• do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)

adults and children 12 years and over

• take 2 caplets every 6 hours while symptoms last
  • do not take more than 6 caplets in 24 hours, unless directed by a doctor
  • do not take for more than 10 days unless directed by a doctor

children under 12 years

ask a doctor

Evelyn O.
Sacramento
I have used Tylenol my whole life and It has helped me though a lot of pain and headaches! I recommend it to everyone
Sheena K.
Geneseo, NY
I honestly don't think there is a moment when I don't have this on me. Even when I'm running low I make sure to buy backup.
Tivon W.
Kearny, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I always have this on hand since I get frequent headaches. It works fast and has never failed me. I even keep one in my car
Brittney E.
 Tylenol is my favorite pain reliever as I have severe knee pains. It is the only pain reliver that truly works.
Kimberly A.
Spring Valley, CA
I've been using this brand for along time now and I have to say that they work great when you are in pain especially sick.
James I.
Michigan City
This product was just astonishing and helped even more than. I could have asked and made my back pain subside very quickly
Lola G.
my go to pain reliever, i use it for myself and i use the infant one for my baby when she is teething or has a fever
Hannah H.
Arkadelphia, AR
As a singer I can't use ibuprofen because it can be harmful to the throat. I use Tylenol instead and it works just as well!
Erna A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
For someone who gets migraines a lot this seems to help me the most. I love it plus only thing I could take while pregnant
Melissa G.
Winnetka, CA
Obviously we use it for headaches for grams for migraines it's medicine chooses arrival what else can we say about medicine
Leidy daliza R.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you like this product??
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
JoAnne S.
Mooers Forks , NY
What’s the best facial primer to use if you have large pores?

Amazon