BY TYLENOL #42 in Pain Relief

Available as caplets. For adults and children 12 years and older.

Active ingredient

Acetaminophen 500 mg (in each caplet)

Purpose

Pain reliever/fever reducer

Inactive ingredients

contains one or more of these ingredients

or

Uses:

• temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
  • the common cold
  • headache
  • backache
  • minor pain of arthritis
  • toothache
  • muscular aches
  • premenstrual and menstrual cramps
  • temporarily reduces fever

Warnings

• more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
  • with other drugs containing acetaminophen
  • 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product

• skin reddening
  • blisters
  • rash

If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.

Do not use

Ask a doctor before use if you have liver disease

Stop use and ask a doctor if

• pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
  • fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
  • new symptoms occur
  • redness or swelling is present

These could be signs of a serious condition.

If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.

Keep out of reach of children.

Directions

• do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)

adults and children 12 years and over

• take 2 caplets every 6 hours while symptoms last
  • do not take more than 6 caplets in 24 hours, unless directed by a doctor
  • do not take for more than 10 days unless directed by a doctor

children under 12 years

ask a doctor

Emely J.
Bronx, NY
When I use Tylenol I always go for extra strength the regular stuff doesn't do a thing for me. But these work pretty well.
Ariel D.
Best to take while breastfeeding. Fast acting and they're not harsh on the belly. You can buy it anywhere and great price.
Monika M.
If you are feeling pain and you are not sure Tylenol® Extra Strength Caplets for Adults is the safest bet.
katie I.
Canton
This is tyneol and this is one of the only tynelol i can take i have a blood clot and doctor dont want me on anything else
Nicole E.
Tishomingo
Tylenol is great for when you have a headache or if you are sore from working out. Would definitely recommend to a friend.
Kayla Y.
Tinley Park, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I always have a bottle of these in my vanity. I get bad caffeine withdrawal headaches and this is the only thing that works
Tivon W.
Kearny, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I always have this on hand since I get frequent headaches. It works fast and has never failed me. I even keep one in my car
Ashleigh T.
Great product. Only thing that seems to work for me honestly! :) THUMBS UP!!! Only thing I can use while pregnant anyway =]
Camila L.
Works great for me . Nice packaging . Affordable . I bought at Target , but you can find at any grocery store or drugstore
Danielle T.
St Clr Shores, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I don’t take medicine very often but when I have a smaller headache or some aches and pains I use this and it does the job.
Leidy daliza R.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you like this product??
Amber M.