BY TYLENOL #42 in Pain Relief

Available as caplets. For adults and children 12 years and older.

Active ingredient

Acetaminophen 500 mg (in each caplet)

Purpose

Pain reliever/fever reducer

Inactive ingredients

contains one or more of these ingredients

or

Uses:

• temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
  • the common cold
  • headache
  • backache
  • minor pain of arthritis
  • toothache
  • muscular aches
  • premenstrual and menstrual cramps
  • temporarily reduces fever

Warnings

• more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
  • with other drugs containing acetaminophen
  • 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product

• skin reddening
  • blisters
  • rash

If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.

Do not use

Ask a doctor before use if you have liver disease

Stop use and ask a doctor if

• pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
  • fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
  • new symptoms occur
  • redness or swelling is present

These could be signs of a serious condition.

If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.

Keep out of reach of children.

Directions

• do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)

adults and children 12 years and over

• take 2 caplets every 6 hours while symptoms last
  • do not take more than 6 caplets in 24 hours, unless directed by a doctor
  • do not take for more than 10 days unless directed by a doctor

children under 12 years

ask a doctor

Erin H.
orem, UT
Not too expensive and I usually take it for headaches. It always helps subside them. I also take it for cramps and it helps
Osie S.
North Vernon, IN
This is my go to when i have any kind of ache including a toothe ache! It works on me in about 15 minutes after taking one
ashleigh w.
kingsport, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I use this when I need a light pain medicine. It is easy to find anywhere and affordable. And brand name! Can't beat that.
NC P.
Hutto, TX
I use these almost daily for chronic back pain. They work pretty fast and are easy on my stomach. I am a pleased costumer!
Camila L.
Works great for me . Nice packaging . Affordable . I bought at Target , but you can find at any grocery store or drugstore
Karmella D.
Love this product ! The effect does not take long what so ever it works wonders ! I recommend this product to about anyone
Monique M.
Houston , TX
This work really well for myself and my family . As soon we take them we for it 15 min and they kick in and work wonders .
Ariel D.
Best to take while breastfeeding. Fast acting and they're not harsh on the belly. You can buy it anywhere and great price.
Teressa H.
Glenwood, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I don't know why these seem to work better than the little red ones but they do. For me anyway. I love the two pack option.
Melissa E.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I think this is the best over the counter pain medicine on the market. Doesn't take too long to kick in and lasts all day.
Leidy daliza R.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you like this product??
Amber M.