BY TYLENOL

Available as caplets. For adults and children 12 years and older.

Active ingredient

Acetaminophen 500 mg (in each caplet)

Purpose

Pain reliever/fever reducer

Inactive ingredients

contains one or more of these ingredients

or

Uses:

• temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
  • the common cold
  • headache
  • backache
  • minor pain of arthritis
  • toothache
  • muscular aches
  • premenstrual and menstrual cramps
  • temporarily reduces fever

Warnings

• more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
  • with other drugs containing acetaminophen
  • 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product

• skin reddening
  • blisters
  • rash

If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.

Do not use

Ask a doctor before use if you have liver disease

Stop use and ask a doctor if

• pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
  • fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
  • new symptoms occur
  • redness or swelling is present

These could be signs of a serious condition.

If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.

Keep out of reach of children.

Directions

• do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)

adults and children 12 years and over

• take 2 caplets every 6 hours while symptoms last
  • do not take more than 6 caplets in 24 hours, unless directed by a doctor
  • do not take for more than 10 days unless directed by a doctor

children under 12 years

ask a doctor

Caitlin F.
Columbus, OH
Tylenol is good for certain pains - tend to prefer ibuprofen over acetaminophen. Pretty standard among acetaminophen for me
Kayla Y.
Tinley Park, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I always have a bottle of these in my vanity. I get bad caffeine withdrawal headaches and this is the only thing that works
Ashley B.
Goodyear, AZ
These work great. I rarely use medicine but when I have a long lasting headache these work great. Rarely I get cheap brands
Ariel D.
Best to take while breastfeeding. Fast acting and they're not harsh on the belly. You can buy it anywhere and great price.
Monika M.
If you are feeling pain and you are not sure Tylenol® Extra Strength Caplets for Adults is the safest bet.
Melissa E.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I think this is the best over the counter pain medicine on the market. Doesn't take too long to kick in and lasts all day.
Heather A.
Spring, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Ibuprofen is my go to reliever but I'll switch off with Tylenol if I'm in extreme pain that Advil or Alieve doesn't touch.
Caris A.
Bedford, TX
Tylenol is my go to for minor aches and pain.I get allergic reaction to anything with Asprin and this seems to work for me
Kimberly D.
Waterloo
When I have a headache or cramps I know I can take some Tylenol and it will go away. I feel it works better than ibeprofen
Madi W.
Fort Stewart, GA
With my husband being military, pain reliever is a must and we always purchase Tylenol. We usually buy in bulk at Walmart.
Leidy daliza R.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you like this product??
Amber M.