BY TYLENOL #10 in Pain Relief

Available as caplets. For adults and children 12 years and older.

Active ingredient

Acetaminophen 500 mg (in each caplet)

Purpose

Pain reliever/fever reducer

Inactive ingredients

contains one or more of these ingredients

or

Uses:

• temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
  • the common cold
  • headache
  • backache
  • minor pain of arthritis
  • toothache
  • muscular aches
  • premenstrual and menstrual cramps
  • temporarily reduces fever

Warnings

• more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
  • with other drugs containing acetaminophen
  • 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product

• skin reddening
  • blisters
  • rash

If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.

Do not use

Ask a doctor before use if you have liver disease

Stop use and ask a doctor if

• pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
  • fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
  • new symptoms occur
  • redness or swelling is present

These could be signs of a serious condition.

If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.

Keep out of reach of children.

Directions

• do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)

adults and children 12 years and over

• take 2 caplets every 6 hours while symptoms last
  • do not take more than 6 caplets in 24 hours, unless directed by a doctor
  • do not take for more than 10 days unless directed by a doctor

children under 12 years

ask a doctor

Adri W.
Casa Grande, AZ
Tylenol usually helps me when I have some pain, but it takes a while and a higher dosage to actually kick in when I take it.
Haley B.
Beaumont, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this pain reliever. I often get headaches and take just one and I feel much better. It’s inexpensive and easy to find!
Brianna L.
Kansas City, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Tylenol is my favorite brand of pain medicine. I usually purchase the 500mg packs because they work fast and last for hours.
Bethany V.
Las Vegas, NV
Old faithful. Definitely helps with all my aches and pains including body aches and headaches. Not much more to say about it.
Diandra S.
Pasadena, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Great product at an affordable price. I have been able to find this product at many stores. I would recommend for mild pains
Nic I.
Howard Beach, NY
Excellent for aches and pains. This is great to take for headaches and cramps. It is affordable and worth it for this reason.
Addy H.
This product works so well when I have headaches. I use this almost once a week. I love it. My family uses it often as well.
Victoria T.
I have chronic pain syndrome, so I take a combination of prescription drugs and extra strength Tylenol to take the edge off.
Martha M.
Usually use Tylenol for any headaches or stomach pain. Fast relief and good price. Better and more lasting relief than advil.
breianca s.
Marietta, GA
Great for aches and pain. Works quickly without giving you the gitters. I have it in the pantry and in my purse at all times.
Leidy daliza R.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you like this product??
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
JoAnne S.
Mooers Forks , NY
What’s the best facial primer to use if you have large pores?

Amazon