BY TYLENOL #42 in Pain Relief

Available as caplets. For adults and children 12 years and older.

Active ingredient

Acetaminophen 500 mg (in each caplet)

Purpose

Pain reliever/fever reducer

Inactive ingredients

contains one or more of these ingredients

or

Uses:

• temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
  • the common cold
  • headache
  • backache
  • minor pain of arthritis
  • toothache
  • muscular aches
  • premenstrual and menstrual cramps
  • temporarily reduces fever

Warnings

• more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
  • with other drugs containing acetaminophen
  • 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product

• skin reddening
  • blisters
  • rash

If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.

Do not use

Ask a doctor before use if you have liver disease

Stop use and ask a doctor if

• pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
  • fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
  • new symptoms occur
  • redness or swelling is present

These could be signs of a serious condition.

If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.

Keep out of reach of children.

Directions

• do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)

adults and children 12 years and over

ask a doctor

traci r.
Las Vegas, NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I always have a bottle in my house and in my purse. My son gets headaches and leg pain due to him having a medical condition
Katara G.
Ashley, IN
Only pain reliever that ive used since after back surgery and it helps from dull back pain to headaches also safe for nursing
Carolina V.
Goodlettsvlle, TN
I use this for multiple uses and it always does the job. I use it for headaches, knee pain, toothaches, and menstrual cramps.
Marty H.
Minneapolis , MN
Great for whenever I have pain, relieves it within half an hour, and this is great for on the go or leaving it in your purse
Sarah C.
Wautoma, WI
Only pain pill I will take during pregnancy and doesn't upset my stomach. Doesnt have that nasty taste like other stuff does.
Mandy M.
Tylenol has been around forever for a reason. I try not to take much pain relief medication but if I do it’s usually Tylenol.
Taya D.
Pipestone, MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
For the most part this takes away any aches and pains I have for a decent amount of time. It's really handy for my arthritis!
Olivia G.
Pittsburgh
Tylenol is one of the few pain relievers that I can take while on other prescriptions. Always helps a headache or muscle ache
Stefanie B.
Rialto, CA
This is my saving grace when my body is aching or if my head is pounding. I always keep a stash in my purse for emergencies.
Charca M.
Waukegan, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I take Tylenol whenever I feel some ache in my body and when I'm starting a fever. It always does the trick. I recommend it.
Leidy daliza R.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you like this product??
Amber M.