BY TYLENOL #42 in Pain Relief

Available as caplets. For adults and children 12 years and older.

Active ingredient

Acetaminophen 500 mg (in each caplet)

Purpose

Pain reliever/fever reducer

Inactive ingredients

contains one or more of these ingredients

or

Uses:

• temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
  • the common cold
  • headache
  • backache
  • minor pain of arthritis
  • toothache
  • muscular aches
  • premenstrual and menstrual cramps
  • temporarily reduces fever

Warnings

• more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
  • with other drugs containing acetaminophen
  • 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product

• skin reddening
  • blisters
  • rash

If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.

Do not use

Ask a doctor before use if you have liver disease

Stop use and ask a doctor if

• pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
  • fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
  • new symptoms occur
  • redness or swelling is present

These could be signs of a serious condition.

If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.

Keep out of reach of children.

Directions

• do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)

adults and children 12 years and over

ask a doctor

Christal B.
Covington , GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Tylenol is great. It's knocks out whatever pain I have within 30 mins. Acetaminophen is good for people with HBP vs Ibuprofen
Israel S.
Fort worth
Good for if you have a minor pain or a light fever, but can't really help with anything worse, it's not supposed to thought.
Charca M.
Waukegan, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I take Tylenol whenever I feel some ache in my body and when I'm starting a fever. It always does the trick. I recommend it.
Nikki G.
Tylenol is all I can take Advil makes my stomach hurt really bad. Tylenol is a great pain reliever especially for head aches
Denise W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Convienient and affordable. Eases the pain and no side effects. Long lasting and trusted by many. I always have these on deck
Sarah C.
Wautoma, WI
Only pain pill I will take during pregnancy and doesn't upset my stomach. Doesnt have that nasty taste like other stuff does.
Bethany V.
Las Vegas, NV
Old faithful. Definitely helps with all my aches and pains including body aches and headaches. Not much more to say about it.
Taya D.
Pipestone, MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
For the most part this takes away any aches and pains I have for a decent amount of time. It's really handy for my arthritis!
Sarah B.
Huntington, WV
The only thing my grandma will use these days. She's had to take tons of Advil and alieve, but Tylenol never has slowed down.
Chanel M.
Virginia Bch, VA
does the job. affordable and fast acting. will always be my go to for my family and I. very effective! great child proof top
Leidy daliza R.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you like this product??
Amber M.