BY TYLENOL #42 in Pain Relief

Available as caplets. For adults and children 12 years and older.

Active ingredient

Acetaminophen 500 mg (in each caplet)

Purpose

Pain reliever/fever reducer

Inactive ingredients

contains one or more of these ingredients

or

Uses:

• temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
  • the common cold
  • headache
  • backache
  • minor pain of arthritis
  • toothache
  • muscular aches
  • premenstrual and menstrual cramps
  • temporarily reduces fever

Warnings

• more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
  • with other drugs containing acetaminophen
  • 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product

• skin reddening
  • blisters
  • rash

If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.

Do not use

Ask a doctor before use if you have liver disease

Stop use and ask a doctor if

• pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
  • fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
  • new symptoms occur
  • redness or swelling is present

These could be signs of a serious condition.

If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.

Keep out of reach of children.

Directions

• do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)

adults and children 12 years and over

ask a doctor

Melissa A.
Alexandria, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I take two of these on the day that I have the worst menstrual cramps, and I don't need to take any more throughout the day.
Nikki G.
Tylenol is all I can take Advil makes my stomach hurt really bad. Tylenol is a great pain reliever especially for head aches
lizz c.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
I always take this whwn i have a pain. Knocks out thw pain and really helps! Definitely always keep one in my bag and around.
Alexis H.
Edmond, OK
This product helps relieves my headaches within 20-30 minutes based on how severe my headache is. I would recommend to anyone
Bethany V.
Las Vegas, NV
Old faithful. Definitely helps with all my aches and pains including body aches and headaches. Not much more to say about it.
Amy M.
Holt, MI
Work immediately and never upset my stomach. Good for all of my aches and pains! Also safe to use for my teens' braces pain!
Micaela H.
Davison, MI
This is honestly the only thing that does the trick for me. No matter if it’s a headache, cramps, or injury, Tylenol does it!
Lacy S.
Evansville, IN
Tylenol is my preferred pain reliever. I take it whenever I have a headache and it almost always helps. 1000mg works wonders.
Amanda R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These work very fast for me and they are not to expensive I would rather buy thses over the off brand that dosent work well.
Anna S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Tylenol is my go-to during my period, if I'm having sinus pressure or headaches, or to alternate with ibuprofen when needed.
Leidy daliza R.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you like this product??
Amber M.