BY TYLENOL #42 in Pain Relief

Available as caplets. For adults and children 12 years and older.

Active ingredient

Acetaminophen 500 mg (in each caplet)

Purpose

Pain reliever/fever reducer

Inactive ingredients

contains one or more of these ingredients

or

Uses:

• temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
  • the common cold
  • headache
  • backache
  • minor pain of arthritis
  • toothache
  • muscular aches
  • premenstrual and menstrual cramps
  • temporarily reduces fever

Warnings

• more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
  • with other drugs containing acetaminophen
  • 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product

• skin reddening
  • blisters
  • rash

If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.

Do not use

Ask a doctor before use if you have liver disease

Stop use and ask a doctor if

• pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
  • fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
  • new symptoms occur
  • redness or swelling is present

These could be signs of a serious condition.

If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.

Keep out of reach of children.

Directions

• do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)

adults and children 12 years and over

• take 2 caplets every 6 hours while symptoms last
  • do not take more than 6 caplets in 24 hours, unless directed by a doctor
  • do not take for more than 10 days unless directed by a doctor

children under 12 years

ask a doctor

Kayla N.
Washington
I can always rely on Tylenol Extra Strength to help fight my aches and pains. I was experiencing frequent headaches at the beginning of my current pregnancy and with this product at my disposal I was still able to complete daily life tasks & be an attentive mother to my toddler!
Darinda G.
Lowville , NY
2065 reviews
I like to use the extra strength Tylenol I suffer from endometriosis so before my period and during my period when I’m in a lot of pain this is my go to. It meets my mind xpectations for pain management . Of course I’d buy it again because I rely on it to get me threw the pain.
Tara L.
Lincoln, DE
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I am allergic to most painkillers and Tylenol is the only kind I can take. It Is a lifesaver when I am in pain! I usually get it at Walmart or Walgreens. I would really like to see Tylenol come out with a menstral pain pill! I am definitely going to keep buying this product!
Jessica A.
Saint Louis
I am 26 weeks pregnant and can only really take Tylenol. So I went and bought this because I was having a horrible headache that would not go away. Within minutes of taking this my headache was gone. I would recommend this especially to those who need instant relief.
Kelsey S.
Sharpsville, IN
Tylenol is one of my favorite pain relievers. In November of 2017 I fell down a flight of marble stairs at school and got a concussion and well as tore several muscles in my back. My back and neck were black and blue for weeks, but Tylenol is what got me through it.
Ayman A.
Orlando, FL
Tylenol is my go to pain medication for headaches, cramps, stomach pain, body aches and anything in between. It is super effective especially for any type of period pain even when midol isn’t. Tylenol is definitely a reliable brand which I will definitely buy again.
Sara K.
Gettysburg
It doesn't work as well for me as ibueprofon does but my doctor recommended me to take this because i only have 1 kidney and this is not excreted through the kidney's like ibueprofon.
Madeline C.
Oklahoma City, OK
Honestly I use to have huge migraines, I have a specific medication to use when I get them, but I found out that as soon as I feel a headache coming I take two of these and it will go away in the matter of 10 minutes. I haven’t had a migraine in 2 years every since I found out this little trick but it only works with this brand. Other brands I’ve used to try to do the same thing with it won’t work and I ended up having to use my medication.
Reyna D.
Brownsville, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I use Tylenol® Extra Strength Caplets for Adults for whenever I have a migraine or if I'm in pain. I have been using this brand foe years and it's never failed me. These are easy to take and works very fast.
Correay C.
north east, MD
I use these mostly when I have a headache or during my menstrual cycle (sorry for the tmi) and they work beautifully. Theyre cheap and can even be found in the dollar store, they activate quickly and they do exactly what it they and relieves the pain in almost an instant.
Leidy daliza R.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you like this product??
Amber M.