BY TYLENOL

Available as caplets. For adults and children 12 years and older.

Active ingredient

Acetaminophen 500 mg (in each caplet)

Purpose

Pain reliever/fever reducer

Inactive ingredients

contains one or more of these ingredients

or

Uses:

• temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
  • the common cold
  • headache
  • backache
  • minor pain of arthritis
  • toothache
  • muscular aches
  • premenstrual and menstrual cramps
  • temporarily reduces fever

Warnings

• more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
  • with other drugs containing acetaminophen
  • 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product

• skin reddening
  • blisters
  • rash

If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.

Do not use

Ask a doctor before use if you have liver disease

Stop use and ask a doctor if

• pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
  • fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
  • new symptoms occur
  • redness or swelling is present

These could be signs of a serious condition.

If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.

Keep out of reach of children.

Directions

• do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)

adults and children 12 years and over

• take 2 caplets every 6 hours while symptoms last
  • do not take more than 6 caplets in 24 hours, unless directed by a doctor
  • do not take for more than 10 days unless directed by a doctor

children under 12 years

ask a doctor

Saintia J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This product works amazing when you have a fever or headache. It instantly reduces my fever and I am able to function regularly.
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I use this when I get a nasty neck ache that makes my head hurt works real well in about 10 minutes neck ache and head ache gone.
LaQuishia M.
Takes about 5-10 minutes for the medicine to kick in. Tylenol is my go to over the counter medicine when dealing with a headache.
Renee B.
Bemidji
it worked for me when I was pregnant and couldn't take any other pain reliever. but it does take the edge off of my chronic pain.
Jessica R.
Works great for anything headache, pain, fever, or whatever u need it for it's a great go to medicine. Always have in the house.
Aarthi S.
Atlanta, GA
I definitely reach for this when I have a headache. I get headaches whenever the weather changes, and nothing else works for me!
Julia C.
Cambridge, MA
Tylenol is my go-to pain reliever and the first thing I reach for if I have any kind of a headache--especially from my retainer.
Brenda H.
Good to use for headaches, but it always works better when you take it with caffeine. Otherwise, it takes longer to work for me.
Miriam S.
Casselberry, FL
I take Tylenol when I have my migraines and it works instantly. I can go about my normal day at ease and not feeling sluggish.
Rebecca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is great when you have a fever! Tylenol works miracles! I also use this if I don't have midol to relive pain from cramps.
Leidy daliza R.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you like this product??
Amber M.