BY TYLENOL

Available as caplets. For adults and children 12 years and older.

Active ingredient

Acetaminophen 500 mg (in each caplet)

Purpose

Pain reliever/fever reducer

Inactive ingredients

contains one or more of these ingredients

or

Uses:

• temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
  • the common cold
  • headache
  • backache
  • minor pain of arthritis
  • toothache
  • muscular aches
  • premenstrual and menstrual cramps
  • temporarily reduces fever

Warnings

• more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
  • with other drugs containing acetaminophen
  • 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product

• skin reddening
  • blisters
  • rash

If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.

Do not use

Ask a doctor before use if you have liver disease

Stop use and ask a doctor if

• pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
  • fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
  • new symptoms occur
  • redness or swelling is present

These could be signs of a serious condition.

If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.

Keep out of reach of children.

Directions

• do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)

adults and children 12 years and over

• take 2 caplets every 6 hours while symptoms last
  • do not take more than 6 caplets in 24 hours, unless directed by a doctor
  • do not take for more than 10 days unless directed by a doctor

children under 12 years

ask a doctor

Haley M.
Nashville, TN
This is effective in relieving aches and pains from sickness and also at reducing fever. When I’m sick I always have it on hand!
Nicole T.
We use this product for pretty much EVERYRHING. Menstrual craps to headaches. It works wonder. And it doesn't have aspirin in it!
Alessandra C.
Las Cruces, NM
This was the only painkiller I could use while I was pregnant, I would use it for headaches and it did make me comfortable again.
Adriana M.
Palmdale, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I find that tylenol isnt as affective as advil. Although tylenol gets the job done, it doesnt kick in until about an hour later.
Miranda T.
Longview
I absolutely love this product! It really helps whether it's a body ache or headache. I wouldn't want to reach for anything else!
Caley D.
Grand Prairie, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Works well! Definitely keep them in the medicine cabinet for backup. Not as good as Advil but they do the trick with minor aches
Erma A.
Sacramento, CA
Works good for when I have a headache always takes my headaches alway I use this cause it Supposed to be more gentle on the tummy
Annette B.
St Clr Shores, MI
Works within about 30 mins of taking and does wonders. Thank goodness for Tylenol, especially when you're allergic to Ibuprofen!
Jessica G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I take tylenol for alot. Body aches, fever, back aches. I always have some on hand in my night stand. I will continue to buy this
HAnna A.
S Lake Tahoe, CA
I use this stuff all the time it's super cheap it kicks in pretty fast helps w the pain and my headaches it's a must have for me!
Leidy daliza R.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you like this product??
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
JoAnne S.
Mooers Forks , NY
What’s the best facial primer to use if you have large pores?

Amazon