BY TYLENOL #43 in Pain Relief

Available as caplets. For adults and children 12 years and older.

Active ingredient

Acetaminophen 500 mg (in each caplet)

Purpose

Pain reliever/fever reducer

Inactive ingredients

contains one or more of these ingredients

or

Uses:

• temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
  • the common cold
  • headache
  • backache
  • minor pain of arthritis
  • toothache
  • muscular aches
  • premenstrual and menstrual cramps
  • temporarily reduces fever

Warnings

• more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
  • with other drugs containing acetaminophen
  • 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product

• skin reddening
  • blisters
  • rash

If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.

Do not use

Ask a doctor before use if you have liver disease

Stop use and ask a doctor if

• pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
  • fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
  • new symptoms occur
  • redness or swelling is present

These could be signs of a serious condition.

If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.

Keep out of reach of children.

Directions

• do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)

adults and children 12 years and over

ask a doctor

Carrie H.
Richland, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Every time i have a headache or even a toothache i turn to Tylenol . it works fast and always effective to get me through my day
Mercedes G.
Works very fast for me i would get some pain from knee at times so thisbis my go to pill for pain .also my when i get fever too .
Stephanie C.
This product is great! I get migraines a lot and they always do the trick! They are affordable and I would highly recommend them!
Varsha I.
Tampa, FL
Great for relieving menstrual cramps and headaches. It instantly relieves pain and very effective in comparison to other products
Kristine H.
Shorewood
Relieved me of my headache so what more can you ask for.  Tylenol or acetaminophen is my pain reliever of choice.
Renee B.
Bemidji
it worked for me when I was pregnant and couldn't take any other pain reliever. but it does take the edge off of my chronic pain.
Sumer R.
jekyll island, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My go to for normal headaches. It gets the job done within about 30 minutes. You can get it almost anywhere and very affordable.
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I use this when I get a nasty neck ache that makes my head hurt works real well in about 10 minutes neck ache and head ache gone.
Samantha M.
Des Plaines, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Usually works pretty well but I have to take three. Works for when I get really bad allergy headaches. Cheap and easy to swallow.
LaQuishia M.
Takes about 5-10 minutes for the medicine to kick in. Tylenol is my go to over the counter medicine when dealing with a headache.
Leidy daliza R.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you like this product??
Amber M.