BY TYLENOL #42 in Pain Relief

Available as caplets. For adults and children 12 years and older.

Active ingredient

Acetaminophen 500 mg (in each caplet)

Purpose

Pain reliever/fever reducer

Inactive ingredients

contains one or more of these ingredients

or

Uses:

• temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
  • the common cold
  • headache
  • backache
  • minor pain of arthritis
  • toothache
  • muscular aches
  • premenstrual and menstrual cramps
  • temporarily reduces fever

Warnings

• more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
  • with other drugs containing acetaminophen
  • 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product

• skin reddening
  • blisters
  • rash

If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.

Do not use

Ask a doctor before use if you have liver disease

Stop use and ask a doctor if

• pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
  • fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
  • new symptoms occur
  • redness or swelling is present

These could be signs of a serious condition.

If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.

Keep out of reach of children.

Directions

• do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)

adults and children 12 years and over

• take 2 caplets every 6 hours while symptoms last
  • do not take more than 6 caplets in 24 hours, unless directed by a doctor
  • do not take for more than 10 days unless directed by a doctor

children under 12 years

ask a doctor

christine w.
San Angelo, TX
Works great when my head hurts. Granted it takes time to kick in bit most medications do. Thank God I don't have head aches often
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I use this when I get a nasty neck ache that makes my head hurt works real well in about 10 minutes neck ache and head ache gone.
Lilian R.
San Antonio, TX
It's a truly fast and reliable headache pill that everyone should keep on hand. For those aches that require immediate treatment.
LaQuishia M.
Takes about 5-10 minutes for the medicine to kick in. Tylenol is my go to over the counter medicine when dealing with a headache.
Jessica G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I take tylenol for alot. Body aches, fever, back aches. I always have some on hand in my night stand. I will continue to buy this
Nicole T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
We use this product for pretty much EVERYRHING. Menstrual craps to headaches. It works wonder. And it doesn't have aspirin in it!
yuliana p.
shafter, CA
These pills work great for my headache it goes away in 20 minutes. I get really bad migraines and tooth aches this takes it away
Mercedes G.
Works very fast for me i would get some pain from knee at times so thisbis my go to pill for pain .also my when i get fever too .
Cata A.
Houston , TX
Good product. Good price. Find it everywhere! Really works effectively and quickly. I am breastfeeding mom so is the best for me!
Alexandria H.
Bennett
I use this when I'm on the go because the pain relief lasts longer for me, but I try not to use a lot because of the price.
Leidy daliza R.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you like this product??
Amber M.