BY TYLENOL #10 in Pain Relief

Available as caplets. For adults and children 12 years and older.

Active ingredient

Acetaminophen 500 mg (in each caplet)

Purpose

Pain reliever/fever reducer

Inactive ingredients

contains one or more of these ingredients

or

Uses:

• temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
  • the common cold
  • headache
  • backache
  • minor pain of arthritis
  • toothache
  • muscular aches
  • premenstrual and menstrual cramps
  • temporarily reduces fever

Warnings

• more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
  • with other drugs containing acetaminophen
  • 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product

• skin reddening
  • blisters
  • rash

If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.

Do not use

Ask a doctor before use if you have liver disease

Stop use and ask a doctor if

• pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
  • fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
  • new symptoms occur
  • redness or swelling is present

These could be signs of a serious condition.

If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.

Keep out of reach of children.

Directions

• do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)

adults and children 12 years and over

• take 2 caplets every 6 hours while symptoms last
  • do not take more than 6 caplets in 24 hours, unless directed by a doctor
  • do not take for more than 10 days unless directed by a doctor

children under 12 years

ask a doctor

Michelle L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is good when i get a headache or my body hurts some place. It acts quickly and last a long time. It does not affect my stomach.
Tyler J.
N Las Vegas, NV
Really Helps And Very Affective For Hours At A Time . When My Head Of Body Is Aching I Always Use This Pain Reliever To Take It Away
Tereza D.
always works no matter the ache or sickness. Doesn't give any side effects for me and recommend it to anyone that needs pain relief.
Chelsea L.
Brookhaven, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I use extra strength when I need a little "extra strength" for a difficult headache.  I purchased it (like everything else) at Target!
Morgan P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My go to medicine for headaches, aches and pains, and many of my cold symptoms. It’s a very effective product and it works instantly.
Allison S.
Plantersville, MS
My husband and I love the extra strength tablets. If his teeth are hurting him or my back we take a few pills and it goes away quick!
Brittany S.
Sevierville, TN
Seeing as I have had gastric bypass, Tylenol is one of the few pain relievers that I can use. It works pretty good most of the time.
Karen W.
Denver
Takes away most pain within 30 minutes. It works as well as other extra strength pain relievers. It’s sold practically everywhere.
Nicole G.
Hamilton
I’m currently pregnant and this is the only medicine I can take for aches and pains. When I do take it it does help pretty quickly.
Irene B.
It's great but it's the original pain reliever brand but I've had better work on me but it's also okay for you on certain occasions
Leidy daliza R.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you like this product??
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
JoAnne S.
Mooers Forks , NY
What’s the best facial primer to use if you have large pores?

Amazon