BY TYLENOL #42 in Pain Relief

Available as caplets. For adults and children 12 years and older.

Active ingredient

Acetaminophen 500 mg (in each caplet)

Purpose

Pain reliever/fever reducer

Inactive ingredients

contains one or more of these ingredients

or

Uses:

• temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
  • the common cold
  • headache
  • backache
  • minor pain of arthritis
  • toothache
  • muscular aches
  • premenstrual and menstrual cramps
  • temporarily reduces fever

Warnings

• more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
  • with other drugs containing acetaminophen
  • 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product

• skin reddening
  • blisters
  • rash

If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.

Do not use

Ask a doctor before use if you have liver disease

Stop use and ask a doctor if

• pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
  • fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
  • new symptoms occur
  • redness or swelling is present

These could be signs of a serious condition.

If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.

Keep out of reach of children.

Directions

• do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)

adults and children 12 years and over

• take 2 caplets every 6 hours while symptoms last
  • do not take more than 6 caplets in 24 hours, unless directed by a doctor
  • do not take for more than 10 days unless directed by a doctor

children under 12 years

ask a doctor

Brianna G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love these they relieve my pain and it last hours unlike others I have tried the pills are not hard to swallow and it is easy to find these make me drowsy sometimes but they usually don’t and they don’t have a horrible powdery taste
Fallon C.
Olathe
I'll be honest, I don't know that I can tell a difference between Tylenol, Advil and Aleve but when I have a headache/migraine the first thing I reach for is Tylenol (and I have all 3 on hand). Tylenol® Extra Strength Caplets for Adults
Elizabeth C.
Monroe, NC
Takes care of all of my pains and aches! I continue to be impressed with the effectiveness of Tylenol extra strength as well as how quickly it works. Within thirty minutes I can’t even remember what my minor pains and aches felt like.
Shayna B.
Bozeman, MT
I have a blood condition and Tylenol is the only fever and pain reducer I can use. Works fast and efficiently! I use it Tylenol anytime I get a fever, have aches and pains or headaches. I can buy Tylenol in grocery stores, big box stores and in gas stations on the go.
Vanessa C.
Cicero, IL
Extra strength is always the way to go , I do love Tylenol over any other pain relief medication out there. It never fails me when I’m in need , I literally could take it for a headache or leg pain ! It’ll work for eithier or!Tylenol® Extra Strength Caplets for Adults
Mindy M.
Magnolia, AR
My family uses Tylenol for headaches and fever. I do not reach for this first for my sore muscles.  I like that my kids are old enough to swallow these nowadays. I take two and they take 1. I buy at Walmart. They are affordable. I packed a bottle for vacation.
Rose S.
Massillon, OH
I get really Severe migraines and this has been the only thing that I have found to help with them. I always have this product in my house, car, purse, work. It is a very effective product that I recommend to anyone that gets really bad headaches or just aches in general.
Theresa T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Tylenol is one of the best pain relievers out there. It is a super reliable medicine. My pain seems to go away instantly whenever I take a pill. The pills are very easy to swallow and are not too big. They're great for relieving headaches, cramps, toothaches, and back pains.
Mindy M.
Magnolia, AR
This tiny bottle is perfect for traveling as well as for my purse. I have a full size bottle that I keep in my medicine cabinet. I use this product for headaches and occasional fever. I buy at walmart. It is affordable. I even use this on my kids ages 10 & 12.
Nevada G.
Athens, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My go to everyday pain reliever has always been Tylenol.  It works quickly and isn't addictive.  It's also inexpensive and works wonders for those minor aches and pains.  In fact, it works better for me than Midol when it comes to that time of the month!
Leidy daliza R.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you like this product??
Amber M.