BY TYLENOL

Available as caplets. For adults and children 12 years and older.

Active ingredient

Acetaminophen 500 mg (in each caplet)

Purpose

Pain reliever/fever reducer

Inactive ingredients

contains one or more of these ingredients

or

Uses:

• temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
  • the common cold
  • headache
  • backache
  • minor pain of arthritis
  • toothache
  • muscular aches
  • premenstrual and menstrual cramps
  • temporarily reduces fever

Warnings

• more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
  • with other drugs containing acetaminophen
  • 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product

• skin reddening
  • blisters
  • rash

If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.

Do not use

Ask a doctor before use if you have liver disease

Stop use and ask a doctor if

• pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
  • fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
  • new symptoms occur
  • redness or swelling is present

These could be signs of a serious condition.

If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.

Keep out of reach of children.

Directions

• do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)

adults and children 12 years and over

• take 2 caplets every 6 hours while symptoms last
  • do not take more than 6 caplets in 24 hours, unless directed by a doctor
  • do not take for more than 10 days unless directed by a doctor

children under 12 years

ask a doctor

Alexandria S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
the price isnt bad and its useful to have around the house for those that it works on. i have it for my husband and he uses it a lot
Elizabeth Z.
Cedartown, GA
Absolute recommend taking these pills for any type of minor ache! They do such a great job at it and I've been buying them for years!
Shelbie H.
Odenville
This product has always worked for me when I have a headache or any type of pain. It is fast acting and  relieved any pain I have had.
Anjali M.
Mclean, VA
I think I rely on this a little too much but it works so well. I have back problems
And when I get a strain or am in pain I use this.
Kylie S.
Idaho Falls, ID
Best product out there for pains and aches. Always helps me out when there may be a headache or cramps or anything else causing pain
Erin B.
Always reliable pain relief. We buy it at Giant Eagle and it is affordable. These are a go to wen we're having headaches or soreness.
Kalaeja F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I use these when I have a migraine and I don't want to take anything to strong. They take the edge of and help me get through my day.
Laura M.
Las Vegas, NV
Tylenol is a trusted brand that I use for my aches, sore and headaches. I bought it at Wal-Mart while it was on sale for a good deal.
Loneda V.
Vinton, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I don't often take medications, especially for minor aches and pains, but when I or someone in my family has to, I reach for Tylenol.
Alyssa H.
Lebanon, TN
What can I say? Tylenol Extra Strength usually always helps to take my headaches away. It works pretty quickly. And is priced fairly.
Leidy daliza R.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you like this product??
Amber M.