BY TYLENOL

Available as caplets. For adults and children 12 years and older.

Active ingredient

Acetaminophen 500 mg (in each caplet)

Purpose

Pain reliever/fever reducer

Inactive ingredients

contains one or more of these ingredients

or

Uses:

• temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
  • the common cold
  • headache
  • backache
  • minor pain of arthritis
  • toothache
  • muscular aches
  • premenstrual and menstrual cramps
  • temporarily reduces fever

Warnings

• more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
  • with other drugs containing acetaminophen
  • 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product

• skin reddening
  • blisters
  • rash

If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.

Do not use

Ask a doctor before use if you have liver disease

Stop use and ask a doctor if

• pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
  • fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
  • new symptoms occur
  • redness or swelling is present

These could be signs of a serious condition.

If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.

Keep out of reach of children.

Directions

• do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)

adults and children 12 years and over

• take 2 caplets every 6 hours while symptoms last
  • do not take more than 6 caplets in 24 hours, unless directed by a doctor
  • do not take for more than 10 days unless directed by a doctor

children under 12 years

ask a doctor

Bryanna M.
Monterey Park, CA
Tylenol works really well. I take about 2 of them when I have a migraine, works anywhere from 30-50 minutes for it to start working.
Shyann C.
Gilbert , AZ
I really like Tylenol. It is one of the only things my OBGYN said was safe to take while pregnant. And it makes me feel a lot better.
Tasia B.
Charlotte, NC
This pain reliever works wonders for me! It's almost as if I could literally feel my pain fading away and soon said pain is forgotten
Laura Lee W.
Bothell
Best way to scrape for a headache just like it should. It does its job and I would recommend to anyone who gets headaches or has pain
Anjali M.
Mclean, VA
I think I rely on this a little too much but it works so well. I have back problems
And when I get a strain or am in pain I use this.
Tamarah O.
Canyon Lake, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Great for aches and pains, especially back pain and menstral pain. Works wonders on a fever too. Generic brands work but not as well.
Cassie C.
Lone tree
It takes my pain right away. I can take up to 3 and then that's all it takes. I won't have to take anymore. The pain goes right away
Alexandria S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
the price isnt bad and its useful to have around the house for those that it works on. i have it for my husband and he uses it a lot
Kailee Z.
Paragould, AR
I don't think you can get much better than Tylenol. It helps relieve pain so quick and easy and also does hurt your stomach. Amazing
Brittany B.
Port Orchard, WA
Tylenol is my go to whenever I have a headache or a major migraine and I use to always live with headaches they are a big life saver.
Leidy daliza R.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you like this product??
Amber M.