BY TYLENOL

Available as caplets. For adults and children 12 years and older.

Active ingredient

Acetaminophen 500 mg (in each caplet)

Purpose

Pain reliever/fever reducer

Inactive ingredients

contains one or more of these ingredients

or

Uses:

• temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
  • the common cold
  • headache
  • backache
  • minor pain of arthritis
  • toothache
  • muscular aches
  • premenstrual and menstrual cramps
  • temporarily reduces fever

Warnings

• more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
  • with other drugs containing acetaminophen
  • 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product

• skin reddening
  • blisters
  • rash

If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.

Do not use

Ask a doctor before use if you have liver disease

Stop use and ask a doctor if

• pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
  • fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
  • new symptoms occur
  • redness or swelling is present

These could be signs of a serious condition.

If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.

Keep out of reach of children.

Directions

• do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)

adults and children 12 years and over

• take 2 caplets every 6 hours while symptoms last
  • do not take more than 6 caplets in 24 hours, unless directed by a doctor
  • do not take for more than 10 days unless directed by a doctor

children under 12 years

ask a doctor

Louise A.
Port Orange, FL
Go to when I'm sore or have a headache. I find that I get relief within 30 minutes of taking 2 pills and have relief for about 16 hours
Rebecca H.
Philadelphia
Tylenol is the definition of an “old reliable” product. I always make sure to keep some in my medicine cabinet in case of an emergency.
Meaghan L.
Bridgeport, CT
Good for any ache or pain. Definitely a great value! Tylenol is a brand everyone knows and trusts. It is good for a variety of problems
tammy m.
Strongsville , OH
I sometimes use it and it seems to work they are a little pricey but it is what is it aleve compares pretty good I bought it at walmart
Samantha T.
Carrollton, IL
Sometimes it works and others I feel no relief! When it does work, it takes about 20 minutes to kick in but the relief stays for hours!
I ALWAYS keep this container of Tylenol in my purse. You never know when you're going to have a sudden headache, and need some relief!
Gladis T.
Houston , TX
1,518 reviews
This is a great product and it is affordable.  I love this product because it meet my expectations, its packaging is great.
amanda h.
Fort Myers, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I use this along with some others I have but this Tylenol is one I use the most of since there is so many different kinds of one brand
Brenda H.
This helps me put a lot. Mostly when I forget to put my retainers for a long time this help me bare the pain and the headaches as well.
Murs N.
Works great when I’m in pain or have a fever! Although I try to stay away from taking pills, Tylenol is definitely a brand I can trust.
Leidy daliza R.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you like this product??
Amber M.