BY TYLENOL #42 in Pain Relief

Available as caplets. For adults and children 12 years and older.

Active ingredient

Acetaminophen 500 mg (in each caplet)

Purpose

Pain reliever/fever reducer

Inactive ingredients

contains one or more of these ingredients

or

Uses:

• temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
  • the common cold
  • headache
  • backache
  • minor pain of arthritis
  • toothache
  • muscular aches
  • premenstrual and menstrual cramps
  • temporarily reduces fever

Warnings

• more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
  • with other drugs containing acetaminophen
  • 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product

• skin reddening
  • blisters
  • rash

If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.

Do not use

Ask a doctor before use if you have liver disease

Stop use and ask a doctor if

• pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
  • fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
  • new symptoms occur
  • redness or swelling is present

These could be signs of a serious condition.

If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.

Keep out of reach of children.

Directions

• do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)

adults and children 12 years and over

• take 2 caplets every 6 hours while symptoms last
  • do not take more than 6 caplets in 24 hours, unless directed by a doctor
  • do not take for more than 10 days unless directed by a doctor

children under 12 years

ask a doctor

Denisse G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Works great for me and I can take it even if I am breastfeeding so it covers my needs and expectations. I try to always have it at home
Fiona G.
For quick temporary relief I stick with Tylenol .I keep this in my purse car and office at work . You never know when you’ll need it .
tammy m.
Strongsville , OH
I sometimes use it and it seems to work they are a little pricey but it is what is it aleve compares pretty good I bought it at walmart
Meaghan L.
Bridgeport, CT
Good for any ache or pain. Definitely a great value! Tylenol is a brand everyone knows and trusts. It is good for a variety of problems
Melissa W.
Rock Hill , SC
I suffer from multiple back issues and Tylenol is always there to help! When I was pregnant with my youngest child it was a life saver!
Hannah H.
Gardendale, AL
Works really well for muscle aches and minor joint pain. Not the best for migraines but it takes care of normal headaches really well!
Lucinda N.
Helps with my headache ant time I need it. Doesn't take forever to kick in. I bought mine from Walmart and it was a pretty fair price.
Denise H.
Jersey City, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This product works, it takes away my aches and pains fast. I have tried taking other pain relievers nothing works for me like this one
Samantha H.
Belfair, WA
I use this for any kind of pain I have. I try not to reach for the meds first but sometimes I just need pain meds and this works well.
Megan S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have horrible back pain. For days that are unbearable I’ll take two of these. Really helps me get through the day and relieve my pain
Leidy daliza R.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you like this product??
Amber M.