BY TYLENOL #42 in Pain Relief

Available as caplets. For adults and children 12 years and older.

Active ingredient

Acetaminophen 500 mg (in each caplet)

Purpose

Pain reliever/fever reducer

Inactive ingredients

contains one or more of these ingredients

or

Uses:

• temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
  • the common cold
  • headache
  • backache
  • minor pain of arthritis
  • toothache
  • muscular aches
  • premenstrual and menstrual cramps
  • temporarily reduces fever

Warnings

• more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
  • with other drugs containing acetaminophen
  • 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product

• skin reddening
  • blisters
  • rash

If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.

Do not use

Ask a doctor before use if you have liver disease

Stop use and ask a doctor if

• pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
  • fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
  • new symptoms occur
  • redness or swelling is present

These could be signs of a serious condition.

If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.

Keep out of reach of children.

Directions

• do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)

adults and children 12 years and over

• take 2 caplets every 6 hours while symptoms last
  • do not take more than 6 caplets in 24 hours, unless directed by a doctor
  • do not take for more than 10 days unless directed by a doctor

children under 12 years

ask a doctor

Cheyenne B.
Jonesville, NC
Works well and fairly quick. I can take only one and it works. To me it doesn't necessarily work better than others but not worse either.
Selena R.
Fresno , CA
definitely my go to for pain. It works quick! And it lasts a long time. I use the ones for arthritis because they are a little stronger.
Trenton M.
North Las Vegas
Great for me to use because I'm allergic to aspirin and ibuprofen. Makes my headaches go away. Any other pain I might have it also helps
Andrea G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is my go to for my severe migraines that I've experienced since I was a young child. I feel relief just within minutes of using it.
Addela M.
This is my favorite fast acting pin reliever. I feel like relief is almost instant and I only need to use it once in awhile. It's great.
Katherine T.
Memphis, TN
Our families go to for headaches and aches and pains. Works fast and is by Johnson and Johnson so you know that it is a trustworthy brand
Courtney N.
Layton , UT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Tylenol extra strength is my go to room when I have really bad hotdogs. I have constant headaches and this seems to help cut the edge off
Stephanie C.
Orlando, FL
These are my favorite for pain, it keeps the pain away longer. I bought these at my local CVS and have used them for headaches or pains
Melissa W.
Rock Hill , SC
I suffer from multiple back issues and Tylenol is always there to help! When I was pregnant with my youngest child it was a life saver!
Jacklon M.
Orlando, FL
I love I love it so so much it last for so long And I'm grateful that I bought this it me so much and any and everybody should get this
Leidy daliza R.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you like this product??
Amber M.